18. Keen eyes, no fool

He felt eyes staring at him.

He diverted the attention he gave his friends to you.

Approaching him in a short black dress. Swaying your hips like a model walking a catwalk. The dress hugged at your curves, providing all the more beauty and allure. the dress crinkled in at the middle. It showed a great amount of skin. Your cleavage, your beautiful toned legs.

Though the look in your eyes said it all. Enough for him to know.

Something's off.

He could see the way your eyes frantically scanned the area. The ways your eyes widened as your eyes set on something in the club. The clear fear displayed in your eyes gazing at that certain thing. Or someone.

He could tell it all by her eyes. The look they displayed, the hidden fear in them. He was no fool.

She was being controlled. Manipulated like a puppet, and though for a normal man, she was doing a good job. Clearly he wasn't a normal man. She wasn't trained enough, Or maybe not even at all for him. She couldn't deceive this man. He and her both knew it. But as her life, and sanity hanged on following  their orders.

He gave her a smirk. And she returned with her fake sultry smile.

"Hey beautiful" 

She smiled wider, if even possible.

She moved to sit beside him.

"What's a pretty angel like you doing here with me?"

"Why?, is it illegal to approach a handsome man"

"No, it certainly isn't, but why me?"

She racked her brain for phrases to say. She wanted to cringe with all the crazy lines she formed in her head, but she couldn't think of anything better to say, and she could feel the cold stares and burning gazes fired at her. Stressing her.

"well, I was looking for a meal........ and you looked the tastiest out of all" she bit her lip in attempt to seduce him.

He chuckled. "Well then, I think it's time you and I find a place to fill that hunger of yours"

He grabbed her hand, swerving them through the crowd and finding his way towards the exit.

He knew what she was doing, but countless puzzle pieces were still missing from the picture.

He led her to a hotel conveniently right around the corner, also happening to be a place he was staying at.

His grip on her hand got tighter, a confused look on her face as he led her to the building next door. Surely that was gonna leave a mark.

He passed through the door, making a beeline for the elevator. Quickly pressing buttons and slamming her inside harshly.

As the door closed he turned from her. Fishing a tiny bottle out of his pocket.
He snatched a pill out of it, putting the container back slyly in his pocket.

He stuffed the pill in his mouth, making sure not to swallow. Turning around he grabbed both hands, pining her to the mirrored wall by both wrists. His free hand trapping her by the left side.

He quickly and roughly kissed her. Biting her lip, a gasp escaped her allowing his access to her mouth.

It was a rough, hungry kiss, she thought, to absorbed into it to notice the rounded object enter her mouth along with his tongue.

She melted into the kiss. Warmth engulfing her.

As soon as the pill was dispatched and swallowed by her, he parted their lips, leaving a trail of saliva from their tongues.

She whined as he pulled away, bringing her face back to his, only for her to fall drowsily in his arms.

To be continued........