19. Interrogation

Bright shining light shone on her eyes, eyes glued shut and a throbbing pain in her head that felt as if her head was smashed against concrete repeatedly.

Trying to move her hands to block the harsh light she only found that they were restrained.

Metal of shackles clacked as you tried to move your hands and wriggle them free, pain shooting up your arm as you tried to escape furiously.

This obviously attracted attention as next thing you new, your ears met with the sound of a harsh slam on a table.

You winced at the sound, a furious anger wafted through the air. Who ever you were with was angry.

Trying desperately to pry your eyes open to see the culprit a headache stirred alive. Somehow you managed to open them, eyelids fluttering open, vision blurred by light and the pounding in your brain increasing, causing your eyes to shut tightly once again in response.

Whoever held you captive realized this, as the blinding light was swept to the side, removed from your eyes.

Gently and slowly opening your eyes, you found a dark looming figure in front of you, blurry black outline of his figure clearing.

You gasped as his face became clearer and clearer, tan skin and big bobbing adams apple with every breath. Sharp narrowed eyes, seeming to show intellect as they perceived all view. Smooth skin and plump, uneven lips, sharp clenched jaw and beautiful parted hair.

Your target.

Silence engulfed the room as you stared back at each other, his clever eyes pointed sharply at you as he observed you in his stare.

He had an emotionless mask on, almost seeming as he was calm or unbothered. But was that really the case?

"Who are you working for?", his deep and smooth, seductive voice sang through your ears, your brain screaming melody.

He sounded like he could a singer if he wanted to.

"I work for myself and my needs honey" you replied with a seductive smirk, trying keep act though your palms sweaty.

"Cut the crap girl and tell me who hired you", he pressed, getting visibly annoyed by your lies.

"I told you love, I'm not working for anyone" you purred, internally disgusted at the words escaping your lips.

"I know this is all fake, cut the lies or I'll cut off your fucking tongue!" He yelled, jaw clenching clearly fed up with her deceiving act. Anger bubbled in his eyes and boiled through his blood, hands bawling into a fist so tight his knuckles turning white.

His sudden outburst caused you to flinch back for a moment, vulnerability appearing, even for a moment if so.

In the little moment your eyes showed fear and shock as they were wide, lips bitten till bled and body involuntarily shaking.

Before he could see more you straightened your posture, relaxing and continuing once again.

Trying to remain calm.

See if that works.

"Lets see how long until you break"

But aren't I already broken?

To be continued..........

A/C:

And that on the top my friends, is our hotshot, big bad mafia boss, anyone know his name? :)