7.kitten

Getting over my shocked daze I immediately stand up, pushing through the crowd, scanning attributes that may seem in any way related to him.

Nothing.

He was gone just like the others. You sighed. You were tired of this game of predators and prey, you wanted answers, but fate as well as the 6 enchanting boys didn't want to give that to you now did they?

Hoping to seek insight on the whole matter you looked for her. For the girl with light, pastel blue eyes, and auburn hair, similar to you. She as well nowhere to be found. You felt glum, but tried your best to be adamant in your quest for the unknown secrets you question.

You exited the hall, hoping better luck rain upon you and shower you with the luck you've so been needing. By now you were in a hall of doors. your assumption, bedrooms.

'Bam',

made the sound of your hands as you were forcefully pushed against the wall. The grip against your hands was painful, almost in an angry rage.

"Hello kitten" his voice sounded bitterly. His voice sound as if it was dripping in smooth and warmth before, now it only dripping with a harmful venom.

You looked at him. Mint green hair. chubby cheeks. The gummy smile showing through his emotionless smirk.

His attractive face covered by a mask of black. The side to the left bearing sky blue sparkly bordering to the eye and intricate swirls displayed. And the right a darker shade of blue.

He was short, almost about your height. His hands trapped you between him and the wall. Him moving closer, sandwiching you till no air remained in between.

He glared at you. His brown eyes full with rage, regret, loneliness, despair, and what seemed of sadness? What happened to him?

"You smell good kitten" he whispered huskily his breath hovering your face.

He breathed into your being, smelling your scent, earning a surprised reaction from you. His smirk only grew wider. His face came closer and closer to the crook of your neck as he breathed you in. To him you smelt heavenly. A food waiting to be devoured........

To be continued......

His mask: