9. Betrayal

You drove in the dark mist of the night. The headlights of your car and the moon guiding your path.

You wanted to go home. Now. You were scared to death. These boys weren't gonna let you off the hook were they? You decided the only thing you could do was run.

You would go home and packs your bags for both you and your sister. Hopefully you'll find your sister there as well to make your life easier.

You would get the hell out of this town and move to another place, wanting to escape the clutches of the 7 insane, diabolical men.

You sighed, hands tightening sound the steering wheel. Almost there. You stared straight ahead hoping for the best.

'You can't escape',

he mouthed to you smirking, his figure blocking the path in your road. You took a swift, Hazardous turn causing the car tires to screech against the pavement.

You regained your pace and posture after the thing that just occurred. He scared the life out of you, your eyes wide as he stood before you smirking.

You finally arrived to your house. The door open as you peeked inside your poor and shabby apartment.

You and your sisters shared bedroom was open. You tread slowly and careful to it, wary and ready to knock any intruder out cold.

You sighed in relief.

It was your sister, shuffling things in a rush into a large bag. She had changed out of her dress.

"Going somewhere?" you asked her.

She immediately turned to face you, shock and surprise written on her face, which also fell just as soon as it came when her gaze landed on you.

"Yes, a matter of fact I am" she replied continuing to fling stuff in her travel bag.

"Let me guess, the 7?" you questioned, referring to the seven nightmares. Spotlights of the evening, you mentally rolled your eyes.

She turned to you a look of confusion on her face, eyebrows knitted.

The curves on her forehead straightened out.

"Guess you've already met 'em" she said not looking surprised anymore at this point.

"And do you know why they payed us such a lovely visit" I asked sarcastic and curious.

"Sorry sis, kinda busy trying to escape right now" she groaned trying to close the heavily packed bag.

"Drop some. It won't close" I said.

"But-" I cut her off

"Drop. It." I said.

She sighed throwing a handful of clothes across the room then closing the bag.

"Seriously, sometimes I wonder if you were born after me" I sighed.

"Why hello ladies, trying to run I see" he said. You could hear his voice directly behind you. You and your sister exchanged glances, her eyes growing wide and huge, moving behind you.

You slowly turned around, to be met with fear face to face.

This time he had no mask, still handsome as always. He smiled sweetly at you though it fake. You could see through it as disgust hide behind his eyes.

He eyed your sister.

"Nice to see you again Mina" he said in venom, face actually expressing his hatred and distaste in his sharp glare.

"Nice to see you again too, but I'll have to be going, sorry can't stay for the party". Your eyes widened.

"Mina you-"

"Have a nice time sis, may we never meet again" she said smiling maniacally, jumping out the window, bag over shoulder.

You mouth gaped open.

You scoffed.

Warm liquid trickled your cheeks. Flowing and flowing non-stop in sheets.

He put his hands on your shoulders, squeezing excruciatingly tight. "Guess it's just you, and us" he whispered into your ear, warmth tickling your ear lobe.

You sobbed even more falling to the floor, covering your mouth and biting your lip painfully.

Your heart tore and stomach twisted. How could be related to such a heartless woman. Reminds you of someone else you know. Your heart couldn't take this kind of betrayal for a second time, it shattered. Never to be repaired again.

"Jimin, jungkook, come take her" he with no emotion behind you staring amusedly at you, internally mocking you for falling for her petty lies and tricks. He sorta pitied you.

Two muscular arms grabbed yours pulled you up, dragging you out of your house. Your destination still unknown. You cried harder. Your, what you thought to be loving sister, abandoned you, leaving you with these horrendous men. Scary and terrifying of what they will do with you.

You didn't even know the horror behind their masks.

Your hell begins now.

To be continued.......