17. The target

They pushed you into the club. Sweating bodies, alcoholics, bright neon lights, and a loud deep bass. The aroma of the poisonous drink and sweating bodies, dancing and bumping into each other feverishly consuming the air.

You wore the best smirk you could give in the current situation. A sultry smile playing on your crimson painted lips.

The men trailed behind you, subtle chatter, most probably discussing plans of the current event and such.

You all swerved through the crowd of drunken people, eating off each other's faces and pushing against each other needily, not of sane mind and lust glinting red in their eyes.

You just walked ahead, cautiously and nervously glancing around and fiddling with your fingers.

They hadn't pointed out the said man, the one you had to lure into a trance, and now you were just waiting for them to show you off, wanting to leave the distasteful place immediately.

They're chatter turned into arguments and you could hear the whispered-yells they threw at each other.

What was going on?

A hand slithered around your waist, muscular arms coming to rest on your stomach. A head fell on your shoulder, plump lips brushing your ear. "Change of plans princess" a sick, smooth voice breathed. His breath ghosted your ear, sending shivers down your spine. His hard, firm chest was against your back, him most likely aware of your fear.

"You have a new target" he said, his head changing position as his eyes travelled to the said person. As if to hint, his chin pointed slightly upwards, making you glance at the man briefly, then following his gaze.

A man sat, seated on the bright, leather couch in the corner of the club. Hair hanged messily over his forehead, skin a rich golden, smooth and soft looking like a porcelain doll. There to be gawked at, but far from touch.

His skin looked untouched and perfect. Lips rosy and plump, the top lip small, while his bottom lip was quite full, causing the effect of a pout. He had clean white teeth as he smiled. Straight and pure. High cheek bones and a cute refined nose. A deep jawline, chiseled features with contrasting smooth skin. His silky, brown locks parted messily on his forehead, shimmering under the bright neon lights.

He looked ravishing in his dark blue suit and white designed shirt. His Adams apple bobbing up and down as he laughed heartily at a friends joke, eyes crinkling at the sides.

"He is one of the most feared men in our business" he started. "The most daring and intimidating man ever met underground" he informed. "Seduce him. Coax him, sugar-coat him. Get him wasted!, just know that we're expecting information the least. Or, something useful."

"Cause baby, if you can't do us at least this your useless. No need to keep unwanted garbage" he growled.

You gulped, shifting your face as you put on a fake smile. You were thrusted in his direction. An action to start and move.

Swaying you hips and smiling sweetly, you walked to his direction. A fake show hooked on your life, about to begin.

To be continued ..........