Silver linings

Nathanael came home from school and entered the flat.

"Hey, Nathanael did you have a good day?" His mum asked as he entered the kitchen.

"I guess," he said as he searched in the cupboards for something to eat.

He heard his mum mutter "teenagers" he looked at her with a glare.

She smiled at him "So nothing interesting happen?"

"I suppose I made a new friend" Nathanael responded, grabbing a bag of crisps from the cupboard.

His mum gasped, her vibrant red curls bouncing as she walked nearer her son "A new friend? Is it a girl?"

Nathanael sighed and rolled his eyes "What's it matter if they are?"

His mother's teal eyes twinkled mischievously "So it is a girl"

"Yes, her name is Lila and she moved here from Italy," Nathanael said.

"Italian huh, I heard they make good lovers" his mum giggled.

"MUM!" Nathanael shouted his face turning red as he quickly walked to the door.

"I'm Just saying" His mum shouted after him with a laugh.

"Well Don't!" Nathanael shouted back as he went to his room.

Nathanael was sitting by his desk drawing when he heard a notification on his phone he checked it and saw that Rose had added a new Member to the class group chat.

Flowerchild (Rose Lavilliant) has added +33698453 to the group chat class.

'I wonder who that is' Nathanael thought to himself. Suddenly a message came in from the number.

Thanks for adding me to the chat. Said the message.

Your welcome responded Rose.

Now ur a fully-fledged member of the class said a user named MirrorWitch which Nathanael knew was Juleka.

'So they added Lila to the groupchat' He thought as he read the message. Then he clicked on her number to see if he was correct and he saw that it was Lila just as he had thought. Her profile picture was of her wearing an orange and white flower crown.

Who the hell is RossiFox? Texted somebody named QueenBourgeois.

Nathanael rolled his eyes. He had no idea why they kept her in the chat sure she was part of the class but she was horrible and the reason most of the fights started in the chat.

That's Lila obvs maybe u need a new brain, Chloe? Ladyblogger responded which was Alya.

Unlike yours my brain is fine. QueenBourgeois replied.

Wow, guys let's not fight! UnderAgreste replied.

FlowerChild sent a message I agree we're not making a good impression on Lila.

Nathanael smiled it was always up to the two of them to stop the fights not that they were successful much.

Then another message from Lila appeared. NoPlease continue this is hilarious.

QueenBourgeois: Oh shut up and go back to eating pasta in your gondola.

RossiFox: Okay, but let me shove some down your throat first.

Nathanael found himself laughing as he read the messages. Lila sure didn't take crap from anyone.

Ladyblogger: Yass! That's it Lila is officially my favourite in this chat