Restitched Heart

Lila walked the school corridors and heard snippets of conversation from passing students. They were all going on about Adrien's party and the fact Nathalie had got akumatised because of all the random students, that Neither Adrien nor Kim knew had come into the house and started trashing it for fun.

"I heard Adrien has been grounded for a week, he isn't even allowed to come to school!" a girl with blonde pigtails said as she passed Lila.

"Well, it's awful he's grounded but I don't see what's so bad about not having to go to school" Her black haired friend responded to her.

Lila zoned out of all their conversations and her thoughts went to Nathanael.

'He wanted to tell me something yesterday...it seemed like It was really important to him...maybe I should ask him again but then he may find me annoying after all he said it was nothing and when I asked yesterday by text he completely ignored my texts... but he seemed really upset after the party'

"Lila, there you are!"

She broke out of her thoughts and looked up to see Rose grinning and beckoning her to come. Juleka and Nathanael stood beside her near the doors of the school.

Lila smiled and quickly walked up to them.

"Now everyone's here we can go!" Rose said as she turned and skipped out the door.

The three of them followed walking slowly behind. Lila fell into step beside Nathanael.

Juleka walked faster and caught up with Rose leaving Lila and Nathanael to walk in silence. Lila glanced at Nathanael curiously before deciding to ask.

"Nathanael," Lila said making him look at her. "Are you okay?"

He raised an eyebrow "Yes, what makes you ask?"

"It's just you went missing all Sunday...you didn't even answer my texts...I haven't annoyed you have I?"

Nathanael's eyes widened "Uh Sorry I was just um busy that's all, you haven't annoyed me"

Lila frowned at the boy her lips forming a tight line. She could tell he wasn't telling the full truth.

Before she could question him further Rose cut in.

"Here we go, let's sit here!" she said as they came to a nice spot in the park near a bench. She knelt down and sat in the grass. Nathanael sat down beside her while Lila and Juleka sat on the bench.

"Hey, Lila I was wondering have you joined any clubs yet?" Rose asked.

Lila shook her head "No, why?"

Rose grinned "really? You could join the scrapbooking club with me!"

Lila tried to hide her horrified look but failed to. This made Rose pout and sigh "It's not that bad you know"

Nathanael and Juleka Laughed.

"Sorry, it's just it's not really my kind of thing" Lila replied anxiously.

Rose nodded and started to open her lunchbox, which was, of course, Pink.

"Nathanael, are you part of any clubs?" Lila asked.

Nathanael shook his head "No"

"Are there no art clubs?"

"There is, I'm part of it but Nathanael refused to come," Juleka said.

Lila looked at the red-haired boy "Why? You enjoy art"

Nathanael shrugged "I just didn't want to go...my art wouldn't be good enough"