Party Crasher

Lila's eyes drifted open as tiny rays of weak morning sunlight crept through the window and fell on the bed covers and her face.

Lila sighed a little, turning over in her bed to look at the alarm clock. She saw that she had woken up early today, there was still a few hours left until she really had to get up.

She gave another sigh wondering if she should get up or just burrow back underneath the warmth of the covers. Finally, she kicked the blankets off with all the grace of a new-born foal.

She stumbled off the bed in an unladylike manner, wearing an oversized t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

'Mother would have a heart attack if she saw me now' Lila thought 'Good thing she never really does' Her eyes laced with bitterness.

She shook her head to get rid of those negative thoughts and stretched to loosen her tight muscles.

She walked over to her large bedroom window and plopped herself down on the window seat. She put her feet up as she leaned against the wall, grabbing a circular orange cushion she hugged it to her chest. From her window, she could see many of the buildings of Paris.

She remembered the last time she had just sat and stared out the window. Back then she had thought her new life in Paris was doomed to be a life of loneliness and misery just because she told a few lies and got akumatised.

A small smile appeared on Lila's face 'But I'm glad I was wrong...I'm glad that Nathanael is in my life' she felt a blush appearing. She quickly put her hands on either side of her face as she shook her head.

'No, No!' she thought "Nathanael is just a friend, I only feel friendship for him!" she muttered.

She sighed. It was easy to lie to others but it was harder to lie to herself.

"I have to stop these feelings it'll only end up in one of us getting hurt...I don't want that" She said as she stood up from the window seat.

She went and got ready for the day ahead.

"Admit it Alix, no dare that you give me will I ever fail at!" Kim laughed.

Alix smirked, "Oh, yeah!"

"Yeah!" Kim said, grinning proudly.

Alix looked around the room and observed Adrien walking in with Nino and a mischievous grin spread across her face.

"Okay, I dare you to convince Adrien to throw a party at his house"

Kim raised an eyebrow "How is that in any way hard? but fine I accept"

Alix watched with a smirk as he walked over to Adrien and Nino.

"Hey, Alix what's the smirk about?" Lila asked. She had just arrived to class a few minutes ago. She had waited in the locker area for Nathanael but then she had got bored so she had walked on up to the form room.

"Oh hey, Lila didn't see you there," Alix said "And I'm smirking because I set Kim up for failure"

"How so?" Lila asked, looking over at Kim talking with Adrien.

"I dared him to convince Adrien to throw a party at his huge house but we all know Adrien would never do it in case his father disapproves"

"Why would his father disapprove of a party? My father wouldn't care but that's because he's hardly at the house" Lila said.

"I heard Gabriel is really strict on Adrien or at least Nino was complaining that Adrien never gets a break" Alix explained.

Lila nodded "I see"