Cars-Part 1

((This one is going to be especially long-I'm going to divide it into two parts because it's that long. So be prepared.

Also, I give credit for the ideas of A, B and D to Mad_Eyed_Maddy. Again, I am very uncreative, so I had help.

Warning: this is the second-longest half-chapter I have ever written.)

•set about two weeks before Holly's 14th birthday•

Holly POV

Pippin and I were taking a walk through the park. There was only one problem: he had no idea I was here. Yeah, I'm a bit of a stalker. Oops.

Anyway, I was trying to find a good time to sneak up on him like the nice girlfriend I am. I heard his phone go off, and he took it out to check it. I used my binoculars (I never thought I'd use them, but Percy actually managed to get a decent gift. For once in his freakin life...) to see who the text was from. It was Daniel. I couldn't see what it said, but Pippin looked really nervous. He replied then put his phone back in his pocket. While he was thinking about who knows what, I snuck up behind him and covered his eyes, which was not my smartest move. In fifteen seconds he had me pinned to the ground with his sword at my neck.

Instead of freaking out, I did the next most logical thing. "You're slow." He was! I can do it in five seconds instead of fifteen. Then again, he hasn't even been at camp a full year yet, so I guess that's pretty impressive for most people.

He gasped and got off. "Holly?!" He helped me up.

"You guessed it," I said, grinning.

He punched me in the shoulder. "You suck, I could've really hurt you."

"No, I'm too fast," I reminded him. "I prank Percy all the time." He laughed.

"Right."

"Why are you more nervous than you usually are?" I asked him.

He made a face at me. "I'm not nervous."

"Oh yeah?" I grabbed his hand. It was shaking like crazy. "Then what's up with your crazy hand?"

He let go. "It's nothing. Um, don't you have homework to do or something?" He was trying to get rid of me. I had a feeling he was planning something and didn't need my horrible judgement. (I don't blame him.)

"First off, it's July. Why would I have homework?" He blushed and braced himself for impact.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you," I told him. He relaxed. "Maybe." I grinned as he tensed up.

"You are totally planning something," I said. He didn't deny it.

I sighed dramatically. "Oh, fine. I guess I'll leave you alone." I wiped fake tears from my eyes.

He sighed. "I'm sorry. I really am. I've just got to do some...guy stuff."

I snorted. "Yeah. Guy stuff. I'll see you later." I ran off.

I spent the rest of that day playing video games at Pippin's house. That sounds a bit weird, but I'm not allowed to have any at my house for unknown reasons. Pippin's dad likes me almost as much as Pippin does. He played with me after a while. I easily beat him.

After I decided to go home, I walked into my apartment and immediately said that I was going for a walk.

"You just came back," Percy said.

I shrugged. "Oh well." I walked out. He rolled his eyes.

I walked out of my apartment building and saw Pippin. He was on his phone. He's been on it a lot.