Disney Obsession

(A/N I could've done this way better but I didn't so enjoy.)

Pippin POV

*set in the present*

•Day 1•

I really wish Holly was back in Manhattan.

See, she went on vacation for a week with Lily and her mom. I heard they went on a cruise. Lucky.

Now I'm stuck with Percy because Annabeth is having a 'girls week.' I don't know what that means, and I don't really want to, but I wish she was here to take care of this...thing. I understand now why Holly is rarely seen at her apartment when Percy is in here.

"Pippin, can we watch another one?" Holly had warned me that Percy had a very big Disney obsession. But I wanted to impress her, so I told her that I'd put up with it. After she left, Paul started laughing. "Good luck with that."

Now I saw what they meant. Percy did have a big Disney obsession. A very big Disney obsession.

"Please?" For the past four hours we have watched Mickey Mouse. Anything about him. If I can barely survive the first day, I can't imagine the rest of the week.

I sighed. "Okay, okay."

"Yay!" He put in another video. I wonder how many he has.

After a few more hours, I said I was hungry.

"Paul! Can Pippin and I go out to eat?" Percy asked.

"Go ahead," Paul said. "Don't kill him, or Holly will kill you." Is that how bad his driving is?

"Okay!"

I soon realized that his driving was just as bad as Holly had described before she left. I had a few bruises when we got out.

"You okay with McDonald's?"

I shrugged. "Sure."

After Percy got our food, he asked me what movie we should watch tonight.

"Could we see How to Train Your Dragon 2? It's out in theaters," I said.

"Tomorrow," he decided. "We can watch Finding Nemo today." I groaned inwardly but agreed.

I really misjudged that movie. It was better than I thought. After the movie I went back to my apartment.

•Day 2•

"Get up get up get up!" Something soft and square hit me in the face. It was a pillow.

"What is it?" I asked sleepily.

"We're seeing How to Train Your Dragon 2, it starts in ten minutes, get up get up get-"

"Wait, what?!" I rushed to get dressed.

He laughed after I came out. "Just kidding, it starts in two hours." I sighed.

"You're just like your sister," I muttered.

"She gets her looks from me," he said grinning.

I pretended to think about this. "Actually, I think you get your looks from her."

"Hey, don't push it," he said. "I could break you two up in the blink of an eye." I had no doubts about that, so I remained silent.

"Come on, let's play video games!" We played Epic Mickey (Percy's choice) until the movie. It was a one-player game, so we took turns.

It was actually really good. It was also kind of sad.

"That was a good movie," Percy said. I nodded in agreement.