Chapter 1

WARNING: This story will contain mature content, sex scenes and references (including mild level kink), use of alcohol & explicit language.

This will be the ONLY warning, if any of the above things are not suitable for you then please do not continue reading.

Please do not comment negative or rude things - "Treat people with kindness.. and all that" ;)

LET'S GOOOOOO...

---

OLIVIA'S POV

FEBRUARY

The commotion backstage is overwhelming all of my senses and there seems like there are thousands of people rushing around looking busy, yelling commands and shuffling paper but not actually doing anything.

This charity concert is way bigger than any of Harry's solo shows and the fact Harry has been invited, not only to perform but to headline, is a serious achievement. 

He had tried to downplay the acknowledgment by telling his management that he thought it made him too 'mainstream' but by the way he bit the inside corner of his mouth to try and stifle his smile I could tell he was excited.

Just walking into the iconic London stadium a couple of hours ago made my heart race.  It is intimidatingly massive and the fact the whole thing is getting broadcast around the world makes me feel sick to my stomach for the man I love who seems completely calm about the whole bloody thing.

"Relax angel," he jokes quietly into my ear as he saunters past and I want to reach out and hold him for a moment but he is being swept off to discuss camera angles or lighting cues or something that is more important.

5 days.

As a group of executives scurry past me with headphones and clipboards I decide to wait in the solace of Harry's dressing room.

I'm flicking through photos in my phone when Harry barges in with a team of people I know are his stylist and hair and makeup as well as his assistant, Tyler, in tow, all of them talking to him at once, their gestures frantic and panicked as Harry simply nods at every demand being thrown at him.

I don't know how he seems to stay so in control. It's like he is the one calming everyone else down with his ability to make them feel like they are the only person in the room even when it's clear just how much is going on around them. 

He answers everyone slowly and precisely, smiling or resting an assured hand on their shoulder, making them relax with the illusion that he is isn't bothered by the pressure and so they shouldn't be either.

My heart flutters a little as he winks at me while someone buttons up his loose shirt and another teases the front of his hair up so it looks messy and undone all while falling perfectly in one direction.

He rolls the sleeves of his pink and white polka dot shirt up himself and the stylist is about to object before realising it actually looks as effortlessly sexy, as Harry naturally is, and decides to leave it.

5 days.

Three loud knocks at the door startle me as a stage hand yells "Fifteen minutes!" into the room.

I see Harry start to bite the inside corner of his lips and run a hand through his hair, a sign of his nerves and the hair stylist frowns at him undoing her perfect coif in mere seconds.

"Alright, everyone out to give Harry a few minutes please!" Tyler yells and I watch Harry being pulled and tugged at a couple more times before Tyler all but pushes everyone out the door with a flash of his white teeth towards me.