Epilogue: Part 1

6 MONTHS LATER

HARRY'S POV

There is a hushed whisper I know is caused by people recognising me as I walk into the packed out church and it travels through the crowd like a Mexican wave.

Bec and Nathan's wedding is a far cry from Liv and I's tiny backyard ceremony.

There are at least two hundred people here and most of whom I've never met before, with the exception of some of Liv and Bec's extended family.

I catch Xander waving at me from a row at the front and I make my way over quickly, ignoring a couple of camera phones that come out to, half discreetly, take my photo.

I tried to sneak in right before the ceremony started, not to steal any attention away from the couple about to be married but I'm not sure it's worked.

Before taking my seat with Xander, Will and Mel, I quickly duck to the front of the aisle and give Angela, my mother-in-law, a quick kiss on the cheek.

It's safe to say, Liv's mum is finally starting to warm to me.

I might not be her favourite person. Hell, after this wedding I won't even be her favourite son-in-law! But after all this time I really do believe she sees the love I have for Liv is as genuine as I keep promising her it is.

She is also beyond excited about being a grandmother and was unbelievably supportive during our struggle to conceive, surprising even Liv.

I wink at Nathan standing in his tuxedo at the top of the aisle as I sit down, his two brothers standing proudly by his side and he looks so nervous I almost chuckle at his expense.

Bec has been a fairly crazy bride, having completely irrational arguments with people about what 'shade of white' the ribbons on the bouquets are and how many steps there are to be from the dance floor to their bridal table.

It was just stress, we knew it was, and all played along, her mother's personality traits blooming inside of her as the pressure got too much.

The amount of times Liv kicked me under the table or I pinched her side, to stop each other from laughing at her, were countless over the past few months and very entertaining.

Only moments after I sit down, the congregation falls silent and the music begins.

I notice Nathan take in a deep, cleansing breath and Xander squeezes my arm in excitement as we stand.

I can't stop the grin that is plastered across my face, my heart beating a little quicker in anticipation for both the bride and her beautiful matron of honour.

We've had a crazy few months, Liv and I. Not only have we been getting everything ready for the arrival of the baby and getting settled into our new house but the joint interview we did six months ago has created even more to have to deal with.

The interview worked to a certain degree, the hate lessened a little but it strangely seemed to create even more attention for Liv. Although most of the attention was in a positive way, any attention was seen as a negative to my excruciatingly private wife.

Fan accounts on social media were made for us as a couple but also just for Liv, gaining huge traction which only encouraged numerous offers from magazines for photo shoots or interviews. Playboy, even contacting her through my agent at one point.

She turned all of them down, of course, telling me incessantly, "It's not what I want, Harry. I don't want to be in the spotlight." And honestly, part of me adored her even more for it, knowing she truly loved me for me... as if I ever had any doubts.