Chapter 40

Edit to fix a link again! sorry!

HARRY'S POV

"Show me," Olivia whispers and the lust lacing her voice sends a current, tingling down my spine.

Without second thought, I hoist her hips harder into the fridge behind her, my fingertips free to roam as I reach for the hem of her top and pull it over her head in one quick movement, tossing it aside before I can reattach my lips to any part of her skin I can access.

I hastily pop open the clasp to her bra a moment later and throw it along side her shirt on the floor while her fingers fumble with lifting my t-shirt up my body and away from us.

My hand reaches for hers and I push it into the hard surface above her head while the other snakes around her hips, pulling her in closer with a strong jolt, as I kiss her like my life depends on it.

She's as breathless as I had hoped she would be as I break away and place her feet back onto the floor, our noses brushing when I lean in and speak lowly into her swollen lips, "I live for you."

I don't give her time to dwell on the depth of my statement, her lips parting as I drop to my knees in front of her, unbuttoning her jeans and tugging them off her legs along with her underwear all at once.

She stands completely naked in front of me, devastatingly beautiful and I want her to know how much I worship her. Her strength, her tact, her grace.

I know if I tell her these things she will humbly refute, shaking her head or rolling her eyes and making a joke about how cheesy I sound.

She's always been like this, too shy to accept that I find her breathtaking and too stubborn to admit that she already knows that I do.

Her chest rises and falls with quick breaths as I kneel before her, my hands gliding up the backs of her knees and gripping into the soft flesh of her thighs.

I hear her exhale sharply as I lift one of her legs and hook it over my shoulder, so she is on full display for me.

Her head lulls back against the fridge momentarily as if she needs to regain a little composure until she connects our gazes again, her eyes hooded and filled with lust and desire before I've even had the chance to touch her.

My heart is racing at the sight and smell of her, my mouth watering in anticipation of tasting the only women I have, and will ever, love.

"I love you," I tell her solemnly, our eyes locked as I place a soft kiss to her swell, open mouthed and lingering.

She exhales a shaky breath and I hold her legs tighter.

Her scent sends my mind spinning and I swear when I sleep tonight I'm going to dream of how she tasted.

"And I'm a fucking idiot for thinking I could even function without you," I confess as I lick a flat tongue up her entirety.

She emits a high pitched moan into the air as I do it again before whispering into her, "Forgive me, baby."

The second she nods in acceptance I'm lunging forward, sucking harshly on her clit as she cries out, my tongue working between licking and plunging into her as far as I can go while her hands find my curls and grip them to keep herself upright.

I'm feasting like a starving man, working her thoroughly and memorising every little noise like she is the answer to all my questions.

Liv flicks her hips up to meet my hungry mouth, desperate for more as she whines in frustration and desire.

I can't help but smile at her impatience, "Need more, angel?"

She nods furiously and I decide not to push her to make her say it out loud today. She's been more than open and communicative this afternoon and all I want to do is show her how much I appreciate her.