Chapter 27

A/N:

Edited: some people couldn't see ch.27 even when following me so I've taken it off private.

Please don't write nasty things

WARNING.. again.

I would like to make it clear that it is NOT important or vital to the storyline so if where this is headed is NOT FOR YOU then you can skip straight to chapter 28.

For everyone else..enjoy.

Love Ruby

x

OLIVIA'S POV

Harry kept his promise of staying in bed for the rest of the night.  My legs were kicked up onto the bedhead as I read a book on the first trimester of pregnancy and Harry strummed melodies on his guitar next to me.

His hands wandered up my calf and inner thigh every now and then and he complained that he couldn't concentrate when I'm not wearing underwear to which I reminded him that he wouldn't allow me.

He tickled me until I had tears streaming down my face, kissing every inch of my body and ripping my shirt off before making me come on his tongue, apologising again for teasing me all day but telling me it was too fun to see me so cranky.

We watched a shitty romantic comedy on Netflix between sweet kisses and feeding each other spoonfuls of salted caramel ice-cream right from the tub, several times I pretended to dish out a dollop for Harry only to shove it quickly into my mouth and telling him in the same tone as he used that it was 'too fun to see him so cranky'.

Now, it's the middle of the night and I can't sleep.

Thoughts of earlier creep into my mind, wondering if I should wake my sleeping husband and tell him that I'm debating trying something so completely out of my comfort zone with him that I almost don't believe it myself.

Harry is spooning me in his sleep, his chest pushed up against my back and my arse in his lap. I've been awake for so long thinking about the possibilities that I have completely wound myself up, my pulse thrumming in my ears and my panties would surely be damp if I had any on.

I bite my lip and push my butt into his crotch a fraction, not really sure what I'm going to divulge to him if he wakes up, but I've concluded that I'm too agitated to simply sleep. I need his fingers or tongue, something, anything.

Harry stirs a little and grips me tighter, his nose nuzzling into my neck in an attempt to lull us both back to sleep.

I take in a deep breath and push back a little harder, wiggling a little to see if I can cause some friction and by the way his breathing has altered I know he is now wide awake.

"You alright, love?" He whispers cautiously probably to check if he had only dreamt of me shuffling.

"Umm," is all I respond with, not really sure how to say, 'actually I've been awake for hours thinking about what it would feel like if you were to stick your dick in my arse.'

I hear him swallow before speaking lowly again, his voice so thick with sleep that I nearly come just from the sound alone.

"Can't sleep, darling? How come?"

It's now or never, I have planted this idea so far into my head tonight that I know I need to say something or it would be borderline keeping a secret from him.

"Was- um, was thinking about what you said earlier," I stumble as he pushes kisses to the back of my neck, his length already growing in his boxers at the small amount of movement I pressed against it.