Chapter 15

HARRY'S POV

I spin her around and walk as quickly as I can to our room placing her feet to the floor at the edge of the bed and I barely stand up straight before she is shoving my coat off my shoulders and onto the carpet below.

God, I love when she's like this, insatiable and hungry, seeing her like this makes me realise how different we have become lately.

Apart from hungover on the couch the other day, the last time we had sex was around this time last month, it was scheduled and premeditated. Neither of us was in the mood but it wasn't about what we felt, it was about what we had to get done.

I ended up using a ridiculous amount of lube just in order to get inside her, she wasn't wet enough and I couldn't get her there, we were too tired and it was too clinical.

It was purely friction that got me over the edge, we didn't kiss or touch, I had bent her over the side of the bed and we both left the house shortly after, only to 'have to' do it again that night, and for another four days, to give us the best chance at Liv falling pregnant.

It was like a business deal, like an emotionless transaction and although I hated what we have become, I still love her more than anything else and I want to have a baby with her, regardless of how it's made.

Her fingers fumble with the last buttons on my shirt moments before I pull this infuriatingly tight dress off her body, my hands replacing the fabric as they trail over the skin on her hips and waist.

She pops the bottom of my jeans as she steps out of her heels and I resist the urge to push them off my hips knowing how much she loves doing it herself. Pulling the tight denim down my thighs seems to turn her on so much I rarely choose to deny her the pleasure. I wonder if it still has the same effect on her after all this time?

The lust in her eyes tell me it does as she pulls the material to my knees and my cock jumps at the proximity of her mouth before she stands back up and I rush to tear my underwear down, my erection springing free.

My hands don't waste a second as they pull and paw at her, hooking into the sides of her panties and dropping them to the floor as my mouth pushes sloppy kisses into her collar bone and up her neck.

I unhook her bra as she desperately kicks her underwear off her feet and I don't bother taking my jeans off any further when I turn and sit on the edge of the bed pulling her down onto my lap, my hands on her arse and smoothing up and down the expanse of her back and neck as I kiss any skin I can get easy access to.

Liv kneels up as an indication that she's ready and I line my throbbing stiffness up with her entrance, holding her up and in place just before I make contact.

"Did you forget we can try and make a baby today?" I whisper, worried she doesn't want to try anymore but when her eyes flinch ever so slightly it tells me she hasn't forgotten at all.

"You still want to try, yeah?" I ask nervously and silently beg that she answers me with words rather than her body language.

She nods and my eyes fall a little in disappointment at her lack of communication, I don't know whether she really does want to or if I should put a condom on, which I think at this stage, might actually break my heart.

"Yes, Harry, I want to, if you do?" She croaks, obviously sensing my need for her verbal recognition and I kiss her lips softly as a thank you.

"Yes, darling, it's all I want," I tell her honestly and am confused when she bites the corner of her lip but choose to ignore it.

My hands on her hips guide her core down onto me, my eyes rolling back into my head momentarily as she swallows me whole and I fill her perfectly.