Chapter 23

OLIVIA'S POV

Usually, an afternoon with my favourite people on earth would have happily dragged on for hours but after Harry and I had left that bathroom, and gained a few raised eyebrows, it wasn't long before we were making a pathetic excuse to leave.

"Would you rather..." his lips bump against mine as we kiss passionately in the back seat of the car, the tension from today starting to hit breaking point for the both of us as his hand travels up and down my thigh.

He kisses my top then bottom lip before continuing. "Be forbidden to hug me forever or me never go down on you again?" Harry blurts out, his tongue pushing into my mouth before I get the chance to gasp at his vulgar question and I'm grateful the drivers partition is rolled up and blocking us out.

"Jesus Harry," I finally get out as I push him back a little, I know by the cheeky grin creeping up towards his ears that he is trying to wind me up even more that he has all day.

"Go on then! You have to answer, that's the rule," he reminds me what I already know as he runs a ring clad hand though his messy curls and looks very pleased with himself.

His fingertips paw at my hips and he rests as much of his body on mine as he can with our seatbelts in the way.

"Well, I don't think I could not hug you," I say quietly, half to myself as I contemplate the question in far too much detail than is necessary and watch as his teeth baring smile takes over his face.

I stick my finger playfully into the dimple concaving his cheek and he is quick to grab it and intertwine our fingers together.

"Cute," he drags his lips across mine, "and besides... there are lots of other ways I can make you come, darling." His voice is so low it almost doesn't sound like him but the darkness in it makes my insides somersault.

Our lips seal together between brushes of our tongues and after being driven to the edge since I woke up this morning, I don't know how much longer I can keep it together.

My hand reaches out and brazenly palms Harry's growing length in his tight jeans, my finger tips tracing the bulging shape pressed into the fly and he moans loudly into my mouth.

"Would you rather me fuck you right here, right now, or let me do whatever I want to you when we get home?" He asks and although it's sounds like it's in the scope of our never ending hypothetical game, I know this one is a genuine choice he is giving me.

A shiver racks up my spine as he licks his lips, his eyes hooded as he awaits my answer.

As much as I want him right now, I also know that at any given moment, at any stop light or corner, any pause in traffic, a camera could be flashed through the windows and intrude on our intimate moment and that would, hands down, be my absolute worst nightmare.

I know some people get off on the thrill being caught, the adrenaline of the unknown and the risk, but I don't.  My number one priority is Harry's privacy and these days, mine too.

"We can't have sex in public, Harry," I say reluctantly, worried he is trying to tell me that this is what he secretly wants. The drama, the excitement, the 'un-boring' marriage.

"Mmm, my guardian angel," he hums into my lips and my worries quickly fade, "so that means when we get home, my love, you're gonna do exactly as I say... for once." He smirks, trying to be facetious but also deadly serious.

My pulse is racing as I start to visualise the possibilities, all the things over the past year and a half that he has told me he fantasises about doing with me or to me.

My heart catapults into my ribcage as I think about the one thing I have always been far too scared to try, although Harry has made his intentions of exploring every inch of my body abundantly clear, I'm not really sure how I feel about experiencing anal sex or any thing more than a little bit of pressure there. To be honest, I'm still not comfortable even talking about it.

He notices the panic in my eyes and his brows crease in the middle before he bows his head a little to catch my gaze.

"What is it, Liv? Tell me."

"Umm, well, what are you thinking about doing? 'Cause Harry... I- I know you want to but... I don't yet, maybe ever...well, I don't think..." I trail off, shaking my head a little as I try to get my thoughts in order and he licks his lips before speaking clearly, his voice serious and controlled.

"Olivia, look at me, I would never do anything you don't want to do or are uncomfortable with. Ever. I love you, you know that," he insists.

I nod and bite my lip at just the thought of crossing that line and doing something I never would have even considered before I met Harry.

"Do you know?" He pushes.

"I know, Harry."

A/N:

You all good?

Some of you i'm sure are screaming at your screens, judging by the other times this topic has been brought up by H&O!

BUT on another note, they seem to be doing better!

Love Ruby

x