Chapter 42

OLIVIA'S POV

The quick steps I take towards the lounge indicate my excitement and I practically skid to a halt when I see Harry spread out on one of the couches.

His head is tucked into a hand by his face as he sleeps and his is mouth parted slightly as soft breaths pass through them.

Normally, I would let him sleep.

It's been a couple of weeks since our interview together and it is set to be released in a few days. Although Harry insists it went well, I am still al little nervous about whether or not it will stop some of the hate been constantly thrown at me for no reason at all.

He has been so tired dealing as much as he can with the press and his publicists, all while trying to find time to write what he says is going to be his best record yet. "I can just feel it," he tells me, confidently and I instinctively, wholeheartedly believe him.

As much as I want him to rest, I am way too excited about what happened this morning and I hope he won't be too grumpy about waking him up to share my thoughts.

He looks so peaceful when he sleeps, his face is usually so animated that seeing it soft and resting is enough to make my heart swell.

Puffs of air escape his pink cherub lips and I sit on the edge of the couch next to him and gently push my lips into his.

He hums softly in indication that he's awake and opens his eyes briefly before shutting them again and pulling me into lie next to him.

"Hi Toots," he mumbles, his voice thick with sleep as his arms wrap around me so he can snuggle into me and fall back to sleep.

I hear him take in a deep, cleansing breath as he relaxes against me.

"Harry?" I half whisper.

"Shhhh," he jokes against my hair and I smack his chest lightly.

His face transforms as his dimple pops in his cheek and he laughs at himself, his eyes remaining closed as I lean up to study his face and wait for him to focus on me to hear what I need to tell him.

I use my finger and thumb to pry one of his eyes open when I realise he is going to continue ignoring me and it only causes him to groan, squeezing his arms tighter around me and snuggling in further, his face burying into my neck as he pulls me back down to lay with him.

"Needy little thing," he kisses my neck and strokes my hair as he attempts to get me relax into him and stop interrupting his nap.

I smile at his cuteness as he blindly find my lips with his, and as much as I want to lay here with him all afternoon, I need to talk to him about something serious.

"Babe, I need you to be awake for a minute," I mumble against his mouth and his brows crease as he reluctantly sighs and finally peels open one of his green eyes.

"Ok," he grumbles as he squints through one eye as if it's far too bright in here. "I'm up, one more kiss first," he croaks, his hand resting on my cheek and his lips brush against mine before I get a chance to respond.

I giggle, his sleepy attempt at persuasion kind of adorable and he hums with a false sense of success.

"Alright, go on then," he announces a little clearer and I lean on my elbows, facing him as I lay on my stomach.

"Ok, so, you know how crazy things have been with fans and paparazzi lately making it hard just to... live?" I rush, my voice reflecting the excitement that's getting the best of me.

"Has it? I hadn't noticed?" He says sarcastically with a straight face.

I groan at his joke, "Harrrrry, listen," I whine.