Chapter 19

OLIVIAS POV

An obnoxious buzzing noise pulls me from my hazy dream and before I have time to comprehend where it's coming from, Harry is groaning lazily into my shoulder.

"What the fuck is that?" He grumbles, his voice barely audible as it attempts to break through the sleep that has taken hold of it.

"M'going to pilates," I whine back, just as distastefully and lean over to turn off the shrill noise coming from my phone.

"I thought we talked about this?" He whines, his hands creeping up my tank top to smooth over my stomach as he holds me from behind.

"I've already paid for it, Harry," I say reluctantly, trying to convince myself to get out of this bed and leave an ideal situation with Harry wanting me to stay that I so desperately wished for a few days ago.

"Who cares, we can afford it," he says defiantly and I can tell he is falling back asleep as he grips on to me.

"I care," I tell him and try and sit up but he clings on a little harder, throwing his leg over mine and dipping his fingertips just a fraction beneath my pyjama shorts that he irrationally hates.

"Do you like doing it?" He questions a little more alert now as his fingers curl against my skin and my heart skips a little at his touch.

"I fucking hate it, but I felt better for it. I think I should be doing SOME exercise to stay healthy," I rationalise.

"Mmm, true, but I can get your heart rate up, can already feel it," he purrs suggestively, his hand dipping all the way past the fabric threshold and brazenly cupping my heat with his whole hand as he presses a kiss to the back of my neck.

"It's racing now," he whispers.

"Harry," I exhale, trying to gain perspective with his touch clouding my mind.

"Let's just stay in bed all day," He murmurs as his middle finger pushes into my warmth without warning and I gasp at the heavenly intrusion.

"We have to go to Xander and Will's later." I mumble before he removes his finger to rub tight little circles into my most sensitive point and my body is now fully awake.

"Fuck 'em," he breathes into my ear, kissing the delicate skin behind it and I can hear the smile gracing his lips and humour in his voice as he brings me closer to the edge embarrassingly fast.

"m'still going to my class." I pant stubbornly and I squeeze my eyes shut in preparation for my impending orgasm to hit me, his fingers working me so proficiently that I can barely hold on.

The noise that growls from the back of his throat makes me giggle, even in my blissful fog, and I whine as he stops his movements all at once.

"Fine, then I'm going with you," he announces.

"What?" I frown and I spin around to look at him only to see the sincerity on his face.

He shrugs a little before licking his chapped lips and rocking his hips gently into mine. "Wanna spend time with you."

My heart swells and my limbs tingle at his shy omission, I know he is trying to build us back up and regardless whether it was the change in my hair or the outfits or the confession of mine, I'm grateful that we are taking a step in the right direction.

"But you have a choice, darling." He smirks, not letting me get away that easily as he squeezes my arse gently in his palm, "We go to the class or I make you come?"

"That's so unfair! And besides, you can't go Harry, you're not a member," I complain a little too dramatically, trying to rub myself on his crotch and he chuckles at the success of his own game.

"Babe, I'm sure they'll let me in. It's about time we start using this fame bullshit to our advantage don't you think?" He raises his eyebrows up and down comically and I bite my lip at his gorgeous expression and cheeky grin.

"But it's up to you, angel," he teases, pinning his hips to mine as his tongue abruptly pushes into my mouth.

"Mmm, good to know you're staying humble," I joke and squeal as he grabs hold of my waist and rolls us over in our sheets.

"For that, I'm definitely not letting you come!" He swats my arse making me yelp.

He pushes a hard kiss into my lips with a smirk and jumps out of bed, yelling something about not wanting to be late and laughing at my frustrated groan into the pillow. 

A/N:

Short and sweet one for you today!

Love me a cheeky Harry!

DID YOU SEE THE PIC OF HIM IN HIS GLASSES? holy hell.

Love Ruby

x