Chapter 3

I went back to class before the bell rang. I felt bad for leaving Gikwang but he shouldn't see me like this, at least until I know what's wrong with me.

I saw all the new kids. They were looking at me. I ignored their stares and looked up at the board.

"What was the nightmare about" Kai asked me.

"It's none of your concern, please let me pay attention to the lesson." I asked.

"Fine" he stated.

The class was over and it was finally time for lunch. It was hamburgers today. I have been craving it all day. To bad it's probably fake meat.

Schools these days.

I got in line and got my food. I sat next to my best friend Suzy, and my boyfriend.

"Hey babe" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey" I responded.

"Did you make it to class on time?"

"Yeah, I got in right when the bell rang" I said.

"That's good" he smiled.

After that we just had small talk.

I was throwing my stuff away when I heard the new guys talking.

"So she was having a bad dream, what about it" said that Kris guy.

"Well when I was waking her up she grabbed my hand with extreme speed and strength, if I wasn't who I was, she could of broken my bones."

*what? I did that*

I walked up to Kai.

"Meet me on the roof tonight"

"W-why" he stuttered *cute* *shut up Seon*

"Just do it" I snapped and walked back to my table.

"What was that about" Suzy asked.

"Just a question on something in class" I lied.

---------Kai POV--------

I told the other guys about the girl in class. They didn't think anything was wrong, but I did.

Just then the girl came over.

"Meet me on the roof tonight"

"W-why" I said *damn it why am I stuttering*

"Just do it" her cheeks flushed, but she had a scary tone almost like a growl.

It turned me on...*why Kai?*

------Gikwang------

Seon got up to throw her stuff away. I watched her the whole way there. She was about to comeback but stopped.

*whats wrong?*

She looked over at the new guys and went over to them. She started talking to them. Her cheeks reddened. I didn't know if it was out if anger or maybe she was embarrassed. Or if she liked one of them.

She came back.

"So you busy tonight" I asked Seon.

"Yeah sorry"

"It's okay" *no it's not*

Seon got up and went to class.

Me and Suzy were walking to our class when I pulled her into the janitors closet.

"Yeah!" she yelped

"What, I thought you like it" I said kissing her.

"I do, but don't do it so sudden"

"Well Seon is busy, do you want to come to the school tonight and make out." I asked.

"Really? Weird. But I'd love it."

She left the closet. I felt bad that I was cheating on Seon but ever since her mom disappeared I was bored, and she was distant.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•