Chapter 8~

I woke up on a bed. It wasn't my bed though. I looked over to find Kai laying on the floor.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to find my eyes a different color. I blinked and look at my reflection again. They were back to brown.

I took a shower and put some new clothes on. I had white skinny jeans, brown sandals, and a silky light purple shirt on.

I left the bathroom and went back to my room. It was still nice because I slept in Kai's room and not mine. I wonder why.

-flash back-

I felt a tingly sensation all over my body instead of just my hand. I felt dizzy and fainted. I felt someone carry me and lay me down on a bed.

-end of flashback-

"Oh yeah" I said aloud.

"I see you're awake" said someone behind me.

I turned around to find Kris.

"Yeah, I feel a lot better."

"Good, now everyone is waiting down stairs" he said coldly.

"Oh. Um...okay"

I followed kris down stairs. Everyone was at the table.

"Good morning everybody" I said cheerfully.

No one said anything. They looked at me in a concerned way.

"What's wrong" I asked.

"They found your mothers body" Suho said.

"What" I said while sinking to the ground.

"She was found floating in the lake, they pulled her out and saw that she was stabbed in the heart." Chen frowned.

I felt sick.

"I'm going to find whoever did this and kill them with my own hands" I was surprised that I said that with my own mouth.

"Listen we need to take precautions and keep you safe" Suho said.

"Why" I asked.

"Because if they killed your mother, then they will go after you next"

"You need to stop copying powers so that the curse will fade and then they have no reason to kill you" Tao stated.

"How do I not. I already have Kai's, sehun's, Tao's,Xiumin's and Luhan's that's almost half of you guys."

"We know, but other people have powers to"

"But I thought it was only you"

"No there are more of us every where, just in our school there are at lease 26 not counting us."

"So I can't go to school now" I asked.

"Once we get you under control and tell the others to stay away from you, you can go. In the meantime, we need to teach you to sooth your anger and other emotions. Emotions are the key to our powers." Suho said.

"When can I go back to school" I asked.

"Maybe in a few months or even a few weeks. Depends on your progress."

"Okay, when do we start"

"Well we need to go to the mall and get you things, like clothes, and bathroom stuff." Kai said.

"Okay let's go" I stated eagerly.

"Wait, can you stay calm while we are there" Suho asked.

"Of course" I said blankly.