Chapter 9~ part 1

"SOULMATE!?" Me and Kai both yelled.

"Yes, it seams that way." Suho confirmed.

I sat down because of the shocking news. How could he be my soulmate? I barely know him.

I closed my eyes and then got a sharp pain in my head. I screamed because of it and collapsed.

"Seon!" Someone yelled.

-Kai POV-

*I can't believe we're soul mates. Does it mean I actually like her.*

She sat on the ground, then she grabbed her head and collapsed.

"Seon!" I yelled.

-Seon POV-

I found myself in a forest. I looked around and then found a little girl wearing a white dress and no shoes.

"Where am I"? I asked her.

She pointed in a direction and then vanished into thin air. I touched the place she just was just to make sure she wasn't just invisible.

Nothing.

I walked towards the way she pointed and found a tree. This tree was different. It looked regular, but a energy was flowing off of it.

I touched it and felt a shock. I woke up.

"Ow my head." I grimaced.

"Oh, you're finally awake" Kris announced with a bored expression.

"What happened?" I questioned.

"Well you found out you had a soulmate and then you grabbed your head and collapsed."

I made in 'o' shape with my mouth.

Just then 10 other guys came into my room. Kai and Sehun were glaring at each other.

"Hey guys" I said as cheerfully as I could.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Baekhyun bombarded me with questions.

"I'm fine now, but I had a weird dream." I informed them.

Suho shot up and grabbed my shoulders.

"What happened"? he asked.

His grip hurt so much I winced. Everyone looked weird and surprised but Chanyeol and Kai pulled him off.

"A little girl was in the woods and she pointed to somewhere and I followed it. I found a tree but it had weird energy coming from it. I touched it and then woke up."

"That might be the tree" Chen said.

I got up and brushed my hair and teeth.
Downstairs food was waiting for me. I ate and then went upstairs.

I found Lay sitting on my bed waiting for me.

"What's up" I asked.

"I came to warn you" he said

"About what"?

"Those dreams are slowly killing you so we need to get you to find the tree fast before you die. If you find it, the dreams go away and you will be fine. If you don't, you will die." he said then left.

I was shocked. You can't just tell someone something crazy and leave. I sat down on my bed and then got the pain again.

-dream-

I followed the path again and this time I looked around and saw a church in the distance. The cross had a stain class window on it and it was bright.