Chapted 10~

He took me to the nurses office and made sure nobody was in there. He then set me down on a bed.

My shirt was stained and he needed to look at the burn.

"Is it okay if I...um...." He was very uncomfortable.

"Pull my shirt down." I laughed. "Yeah its fine."

He delicately pulled the sleeve down and exposed my shoulder and upper chest. The burn was slowly healing. Kai put a cold washcloth on it to help.

It hurt and I flinched a little.

"Sorry" he said.

"It's fine. I'm just going to heal myself."

I put my hand over the wound and let it slowly heal. When it was done, we had to go back to class. Kai lent me his jacket.

The girl who spilled the coffee was in my class. Great.

"Oh my gosh, look she faked an injury for Kai" she snickered.

I ignored her because if I get too angry my wolf might come out.

(Mind talk)

"It's okay" -Kai

"I know. Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I didn't meet you and the other guys or didn't become a wolf" -me

"Let's just wait for school to be over and I will bring you to my favorite place" Kai.

"Id love to go"- me

I sat down with him at our desk and watched the teacher explain geometry.

-End of school-

I met up with Sehun and walked to the boys at the school gates. They waved at me.

"Sehun I don't need you to take me home today" I told him.

"W-why. You know I can't do that. Someone needs to be with you." he said.

"Someone is. Kai will be taking me somewhere. You don't need to worry." I smiled and walked to the rest of the boys.

Everyone but Kai and I left. People where still at the school. Most of them were girls watching me with evil eyes.

Kai and I walked to a convenient store and he teleported us to a forest.

"Kai where are you taking me" I asked.

"I'm not telling you" he poked my nose.

I sighed and he picked me up then ran in wolf speed. He ran for about 5 minutes and he had me close my eyes.

I did and I could smell water.

"Open your eyes" he said.

The sight was beautiful. I was on top of a cliff and I could see a beautiful waterfall and lake.

"Kai this is beautiful." I told him.

"No as beautiful as you though" he said.

I couldn't help but blush at his cheesy saying. He looked at me with beautiful brown eyes.

"Seon I need to tell you something"

"What is it"? I asked.

I guessed he was thinking about what to say. He opened his mouth.

"Seon I have had a crush on you since the moment I laid eyes on you." He smiled.

I was shocked and I didn't know how to respond. His lips looked inviting. So...I kissed him.

I did like him. A lot actually. He was funny, smart, sexy, nice and mean. But I loved his dedication to me. Is that love?

"So does that mean i'm your boyfriend now" he asked.

"Do you want to be?"

"Yes I do"

He kissed me this time. It was passionate and refreshing. But I could smell something. Or someone.

-Sehun-

I followed them to a beautiful place.

"Does this mean I'm your boyfriend"

"Do you want to be?" Seon asked.

"Yeah I do" Kai replied.

They kissed and I felt my heart brake into a million pieces. I ran back home and fell on my bed. There was a knock at my door.

"Sehun what's wrong" asked Mi Han (me Han)

"Nothing, just leave me alone" I told her.

Mi Han moved here today. She was our wolf leaders daughter. If we hurt her we could have a severe punishment, so we have to be nice.

Our leader wanted her with us while he went to Oregon.

"Please tell me what's wrong" she asked in a sweet little kids voice.

"It's just a stupid thing. I'm tired, so can you please go"

"Fine, but tomorrow your telling me what's wrong"

The door opened down stairs.

-Seon-

Kai and I walked back home, actually we ran. I could smell something unfamiliar.

I opened the door and saw all of Exo except Sehun.

"Oh hey Seon. We have something to tell you" Suho said.

Just then a girl came out of the first door upstairs. Sehun's room.

"Who's that" the girl asked.

"This is the wolf princess"

A/N: sorry for the late update. I didn't really have anything to write about. Wattpad is being stupid.