Chapter 13~

It was morning and I changed into my uniform then went to the bathroom. Everybody was down stairs doing whatever they did in the morning.

I applied my make up then brushed my hair out. Today it was wavy because of the braid I had in.

"Seon are you ready." Suho asked through the door.

"Yeah, I'm just coming out" I answered while opening the bathroom door.

I smiled at him and we went down stairs. I saw Mi Han with Kai on the couch.

Anger started to well up but Suho noticed and rubbed my back.

"Don't let it get to you. We have to be nice or we get punished." he said.

I nodded and left the house without breakfast. It was Friday so this would be a short day. Weekend here I come.

Kai finally went to luhan to talk and Mi Han went to Sehun. I grabbed Kai and teleported to the school's roof.

"What the--" he started.

"Sorry I just never get time alone with you" I explained.

He smiled and wrapped me in a warm hug. His strong arms made me feel safe and secure.

Our lips collided and I melted away. It wasn't a long kiss but it was nice. He pulled away and I faced him.

"When is she leaving" I asked.

"Monday morning" he replied.

I smiled and hugged him then gave him a quick kiss. We left the roof and went to the classroom.

Mi Han was not happy and I knew she was going to do something I would hate before she leaves.

-After school-

School was over and I didn't want to go home. I asked Sehun to take me to the mall.

We arrived and I saw a cute clothing store. I pulled Sehun in with me and had him give his opinion on my clothing.

I bought 3 outfits with accessories. He said they looked good. As we were leaving the store I saw Kai and Mi Han.

"Looks who's here" Mi Han spoke up.

I looked away and put the card back in my wallet. Kai walked up to me.

Mind talk--

"Ugg I have to shop with her now"-Kai

I laughed out loud. Sehun and Mi Han looked at me funny.

"What are you doing here anyways" -Kai

"Shopping. Since it's sehuns turn to take care of me, he tagged along" - me.

"Cool, well if I don't go Mi Hans going to throw a fit. I will meet you in your room tonight"-Kai

"Okay see ya" -me

-home-

I put all the stuff in my room then went downstairs to eat Kyungsoo's delicious food. Today I sat next to Suho and Tao.

"Thanks for dinner Kyungsoo, it was really good." I complimented then got up and went to my bedroom to get changed.

I put on pajama shorts and a t-shirt for bed. In the bathroom I washed my face, put on face cream and brushed my teeth.

My bed was very comfortable and warm. It was cold tonight and I don't know why. As I waited for Kai, I went on YouTube and watched Shinee's Sherlock. Key was hot.

There was a knock at my door. I got up and opened it to see Mi Han and not Kai.

"What do you need?" asked in my regular tone.

"Hmm, why aren't you yelling at me" she asked examining her nails.

"Why would I yell at you" I smiled.

"Ugh stop acting. I know you hate me."

"Why would I hate you" I asked.

Her mouth dropped.

"You mean you don't care I have been all over Kai" she said.

"Of course I care, but I can't doing anything and neither can the guys because you're their leaders daughter" I explained

"Oh so that's why. That means the guys don't like me" she pouted.

"I don't know" I lied.

"Well I for one know they hate having to take care of you"

All of a sudden a weird feeling came to my head and I saw the word LIE.

"You're lying" I stated.

She smiled.

"Why would I lie to you. Everyone hates how they have to take care of you and protect you. Specially Kai."

There it was again the word LIE was in my head again.

"I'm tired. Goodnight" I said and shut the door.

I teleported to my house and grabbed the book my moms letter to me was in. Then I teleported back home and found Kai on my bed.

"Oh hey" I said.

"I thought you were taken. Don't do that" he hugged me.

"Sorry I just had to get something at my house really quick."

"What did you get"? he asked.

"This"

I showed him the book and his eyes grew wide. He ran out of the room and yelled for the guys to meet us in the kitchen.

We sat down but Mi Han had to be there. Good thing I sat next to Kai before she could.

"What is it" Xiumin asked.

"Well when I got the note from my mom I wondered why it was in this book. So, when something happened earlier I wanted answers. I got the book from my house. This is a book about the Wolf Princess and her powers, along with the 12 Guardians and the Tree Of Life"

A/N:

Thanks for reading this fanfic. I love writing for you guys. I had writers block for a day but I'm back.