Chapter 6~

Those piercing blue eyes I would never forget. After the thing attacked, the guys ran off. A few minutes later Sehun came out.

"Hey, what are you doing here late at night." He asked.

"Just walking." I lied.

"You look scared. Let me walk you home."

"I'm not scared, but you can walk me home." I smiled.

Sehun POV

I heard a scream I ran after it. I saw that stupid gang of mutts attacking Seon.

I changed into a wolf and attacked them. I could smell Kai he was behind a building. I changed back to human and walked up to Seon.

I offered to walk her home.

She smelt scared but she also smelt like another wolf. Weird...

I walked her home knowing Kai was following.

Seon POV

I felt like someone was watching us. Sehun didn't notice anything, so I'm not that worried.

I'm still wondering why Sehun was here....

We arrived at my house and I thanked him.

I gave him a hug. I don't know why though. I just felt like I had to. When I gave him a hug, I felt a weird tingly thing on my hand where my mark was.

I grabbed my hand and rubbed it. It was like that feeling when your foot goes to sleep. He was acting weird to. He even touched his hand.

"Does your hand feel tingly to" I asked.

"No why" he was lying, his heart skipped a beat.

"Never mind, goodbye"

I ran inside before he could bid goodbye.

Sehun POV

When we hugged I felt a tingly thing where my mark should be.She asked if I felt it to. Does that mean she is one if us. No. She couldn't be.

She ran inside and I ran to the rest if the pack.

"Guys!"

"What" Suho asked.

"I think Seon is a wolf"

Laughter erupted throughout the pack.

Not Kai though.

"It's true" Kai said.

"Not you too" said Suho.

"It's always the pups that come up with weird shit" said Chanyeol.

"I'm not kidding she was talking about how she has been running faster and smelling things, she even had a mark when she put on a neckless she got in the mail"

"What neckless" said Suho sounding mad.

"It had the Tree Of Life on it"

"I thought she was dead" Suho said.

"Who was dead"

"Unless she had a daughter."

"What are you talking about?" kris asked.

"Guys she is a wolf she is The Wolf "

"What's The Wolf" Luhan spoke.

"It's a special she wolf , most powerful of us all. I knew a woman who was the she wolf but she disappeared. Obviously she had a daughter. Seon."

"Seon is a powerful wolf" laughed Kyungsoo.

"Yes, she has the ability to copy powers."

"I think she copied mine" I said.

"What do you mean" he sounded angry agin.

"Well she hugged me and our hands tingled"

"Mine to, I put the neckless on her and I started to tingle too."

"Ok, well she is getting powerful. She needs to be with us so the wrong people don't get her first. Don't let her copy your powers because if she stops, then all her powers will weaken and then fade away. There will be no need for her to be in danger if she has no powers."

"At school we can ask her" Kai suggested.

"Yeah, she needs to be carful, she needs someone with her every minute of the day."

"Tao go guard her house tonight"

"Okay" he ran off.

Seon POV

I went into my moms study room. I found a book that looked ancient. I opened up to find a letter.

Dear daughter,

I am probably dead if you have been acting strange. I need to tell you our family secret. Every female that dies, powers get sent to the next female.

This will continue until the leader of the bad people gets the neckless. I guess you have met 12 boys who act weirdly. They are all wolves. Good ones. Please stay with them until they say it's okay. Follow every order and don't disobey them. They are a family friend.

Don't worry, I am watching over you. I love you.

P.S: Try not to copy or use powers because you can then get rid of the family curse if you stop. ~MOM