Chapter 21~

I collapsed on my bed with tired eyes. Maybe I should check on Kai. He seemed upset with Lexi at the gate.

Next door was Kai's room. At least it wasn't a long walk. I knocked on the door and he didn't answer it. Maybe he didn't come home.

"I'm coming in" I informed him.

The door clicked open and I walked in. Kai had his headphones in. Either he didn't want to answer the door or he didn't hear it.

What's up with him?

"Kai?"

"What?!" he snapped angrily.

"I-I just wanted to s-see if you were okay" I stuttered.

He frowned. I guess Lexi coming here was tuff on Kai. His behavior wasn't normal. Us breaking up probably didn't help.

"I'm fine. Sorry for snapping. She just gets on my nerves. All she is, is a b!tch who won't leave me alone." He explained.

"Why can't you let her explain?" I calmly asked.

He looked at me.

"Because she hurt me. What would you do if the one person closest to you betrayed your trust and worked for the enemy."

"I would let that person explain why they worked for them. You should do the same"

I patted his hands and left the room. Hopefully he would take my advise and talk to her.

When I opened my door Sehun was sitting on my bed looking at a picture frame. He looked up when I got closer.

"Oh hey I was just looking for you. Can we talk"

"Sure" I smiled.

"I know when you and Kai broke up it was hard for you. I'm not going to expect an answer right away so I want you to think about it. I really like you and always have. Even before Kai did."

I was stunned at his confession. He was waiting for me to say something. What was I supposed to say.

"I'll think about it" I told him.

He left the room.

-

I guess I fell asleep thinking about my answer. What will I do? He obviously likes me and I like him to.

What about Kai. Also Lexi wants to take both of them. I hate her so much right now. Maybe Kai shouldn't talk to her.

I'm just jealous. Seon get over it, he doesn't like her. Also you're having a hard time with Sehun.

I realized he asked me to be his girlfriend and I haven't answered him. My life sucks so much right now.

-

A knock came from downstairs. It woke me up from my peaceful sleep. Who knocks at someone's door at 4:00 am.

"I'm coming" I lazily said.

I opened up the front door and found Lexi. She had her face scratched up and her body had cuts and bruises.

Someone came up behind me. It was Sehun. Kai followed behind him. Sehun pushed me out of the way and brought Lexi in.

Kai had a worried face. I knew he still cared for her. Sehun was worrying me though. He didn't have to push me to get to her.

Something wasn't right here. I'll just use my powers to see what's happened. I thank Taemin for giving me the power of truth.

I sat next to her while Sehun was on the other side cleaning her wounds.

"Lexi?"

"Hmmm" she answered.

"Who did this"?

"Cho Hoon" she whimpered.

"You're lying"

"What?!" she exclaimed. "do you not see my wounds?"

"Seon how can you say that?!" Sehun asked with anger.

"Lexi did you do this to yourself for attention?" I questioned

"Why would I do that? Cho Joon did this because I talked to the boys" she cried.

"You're lying again. You did it for attention. So, how about you leave." I growled

"Seon leave her alone." Sehun snapped.

"I have Taemins power I can tell when people lie and tell the truth. If you don't want to trust that,then fine. I'm leaving, you can stay with the liar!" I yelled.

Everyone looked at me and I teleported to my room. My suitcase was in my closet so I grabbed it.

I threw clothes into it and then some other items. Why did Sehun say that. How could he not believe me.

Someone knocked on my door. It was Sehun. I didn't want to talk to him. I teleported to my real home.

That place felt secure. Kinda like a safe house. Somewhere no one can hurt me. The boys would find me soon, but I will just teleport again.

-Sehun POV-

Can Lexi be lying. She doesn't look like it. Her body was severely hurt but why would she come here and not a hospital.

Oh god. What have I done. Seon is right and I just yelled at her. Kai was already in his room.

I went up to Seon's room and knocked. There was no answer so I opened the door. She wasn't in there.

Probably at her house. I need to go there and explain. As soon as I reached the door Lexi grabbed my hand.

"Aren't you going to take care of me. Why are you going to go after the one who lied."

I shook off her grip. When I opened the door she slammed it shut before I could step outside.

She furrowed her eye brows and crossed her arms over her chest. I opened the door again. She tried to slam it shut but I was to strong.

-Seon-

I can't believe Sehun. He wanted to be my boyfriend, yet he thought I lied to him. When he gets here I'm going to give him my answer.

There was a knock and I thought it was Sehun but when I opened the door I found Taemin.

"What do you want?" I growled.

"Whoa calm down. I'm having a weird feeling about you. I think someone wants to hurt you." he explained.

"Who would want to hurt me beside Sehun and Lexi" I whispered.

"So that's what the ruckus downs stairs was about. It's not Sehun, but maybe Lexi has something to do with it."

I looked at him and he was serious. What's he suggesting. Lexi ordered people to hurt me or something.

"Lexi has been working for the other side since she was little. I'm guessing someone in her family is high class."

The front door crashed open. I saw the bad guys. Of course Nam Joon was up front. Great, we are outnumbered.

A/N:

So I'm working on some new fanfics. I'm not going to publish them until I have a few chapters done.

I hope this was a good chapter. Nam Joon in rap monster incase you didn't know. Also have you seen exo's new biker pics.

Hot!!!!!!!!

Comment&vote