Chapter 15~

The shadow moved towards me and I screamed. Kai came running in along with Kris, sehun, and lay.

"What's wrong" Kai asked.

"I-I saw a sh-shadow in the corner of my r-room" I stuttered from being scared.

Kai wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. It was warm and I felt protected.

"Seon there's no shadow in here." lay told me.

"I may of been hallucinating. Sorry"

They nodded and said it was okay. I didn't want to be alone so when Kai was about to leave I grabbed his wrist.

"What is it"? he asked

I looked down at my feet and asked if I could sleep with him tonight. He looked taken back but he said it was okay.

He led me to his bedroom and I crawled in the bed next to him. Of course he was on his ipod, but I found my self curled into his chest. I fell asleep while he rubbed my head.

~~~~~~~~~morning~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning" Kai said.

I mumbled a good morning to him then rolled out of bed and on to the floor with a thud.

Kai laughed while he got off the bed to help me up. I hit his shoulder lightly and walked to my room to grab my uniform.

"I'm taking a shower!" I yelled.

The guys said okay. When I opened the bathroom door I saw Chanyeol brushing his teeth with a towel around his waist.

"Oh sorry, I can wait" I said and closed the door quickly before he saw my red cheeks.

After a minute or two he came out, this time wearing clothes. I went in and started the water. After I shampooed and stuff, I got out.

The blow dryer dried my hair fast. I put my hair up in a pony tail and did my makeup. Just a natural look for me.

"Breakfast!" Baekhyun yelled upstairs.

I left the bathroom and headed down stairs. I smelt bacon, sausage, and eggs. Kyungsoo was still making pancakes because xiumin would eat them while he cooked.

"Yummy. This is really good." I said with a mouthful of bacon.

The boys laughed and I made a face at them. Sehun came in and ate his breakfast slowly. He looked kinda depressed.

When the mailman came by yesterday, he handed me the mail. I didn't know he was a wolf so when I touched his hand I got his power of mind reading.

I was debating on if I should use it on him. He looked so depressed and I wanted to help but I don't want to invade his privacy.

"What wrong" I asked sehun.

He looked up startled and then looked back down at his food. Maybe he didn't want to answer.

"Nothing" he answered. I took that as a sign of leave-me-alone.

I finished my breakfast and then grabbed my bag from upstairs. The boys already had their bags. We put our shoes on and left for school.

~~~~~~~~~~school~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh hey kai" the girls said when he walked into the classroom.

I grabbed his hand and led him to our table in the back. He smirked and the girls started yelling.

"He's mine"

"Leave him alone"

"Don't touch him"

"I'm gonna kill her"

Sheesh they are cruel. I pulled out my books and laid them on my desk. Kai did the same. We laughed at each others stupidness when we bumped our heads together.

~~~~~~~after school~~~~~~~

"I want a muffin" Chen said as we were walking home.

"Aish! You eat to much." Suho said.

Chen glared at him and skipped along the sidewalk. Kai and I were holding hands. In the corner of my eye I saw Sehun looking down again.

"Sehun are you sure you're okay" I asked.

He nodded and went next to Chanyeol and Tao. They started taking as we arrived at a bakery to shut Chen up.

"What would you like" the lady said blushing at Suho. But being the grandpa that he is....he didn't notice.

We placed our items on the counter and it came out to $18.89. $uho paid for it all and we went to a park to eat.

Kai and I swung on the swings while eating our scones. Lay and Suho watched luhan, Xiumin, and Baekhyun play soccer. Kris and Tao were picking pinecones for Chen and Kyungsoo. They were having a pinecone war.

Sehun was sitting under a tree and was on his phone. He looked angry and sad at the same time. I couldn't take it anymore so I read his mind.

Sehun mind ~

How am I supposed to tell them my father is coming. He is evil and might do something bad. It's worse because he is bringing Taemin.

Why does my brother have to come. He always ruins things for me. Plus if he falls for Seon then both Kai and I will be hurt.

What do I do?

~~~~~~~~~home ~~~~~~~~~

So that's why Sehun was upset. Why didn't he tell me, I would understand. But why did he say both Kai and him would be hurt.

Does Sehun have a crush on me. Why is this happening. But I wonder how cruel his family is.

"Seon I'm coming in" a voice said behind the door.

In came Sehun with that sad face he wore all day. I most ions him to close the door and sit next to me.

"I need to tell you something" he said with a shy voice.

"What is it"?

"If someone comes by, and forces you to leave Kai, don't do it. Please" he told me.

"Taemin right?"

"How did you know" Sehun was surprised.

I scratched the back of my head and told him about the power I got from the mail man. He looked a little betrayed that I read his mind.

"It's because I was worried about you" I said hopping he would forgive me.

"I know it's all right. Just don't do it without my permission please." he said and I nodded my head.

Another knock came from my door. Kris came in with a scared face. That was not like him. But what he said surprised me even more.

"Y-your father is h-here"

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter I will make it up to you by writing a longer one next. My other fanfics are starting to get really popular so I need to keep updating them.

I may have a fanfic problem because I kept making a lot but never publish them.

Should I though?

Comment&vote