28~

"Yes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun took me into a big hug and nuzzled his head into my neck. I hugged him back while smiling.

"So that's your answer"? he asked.

"Yes, Sehun"

"Good. Lets go back to the bathhouse. Its late and I'm kinda cold."

"Okay. Let's go" I smiled and held his hand.

******

When I woke up there was no one in the room. Where did Sehun go? He was with me last night.

I got out of bed and went to the closet to put on brown kaki's and a regular white t-shirt. Today is our departure day and I'm tired.

We wanted to spend some time at home before school starts too. I'm gonna sleep the whole time though.

"Seon?"

I turned around and saw Sehun holding a tray full of food. He smiled at me and then set the tray down on the coffee table.

"This is really good" I smiled.

It was an omelet with bacon and orange juice. He made the omlet with bell peppers, cheese, chili, and ham.

After I ate, we grabbed our bags and met up in an empty room. We didn't want to fly back so we're just gonna teleport.

Sehun and I held hands and Chanyeol was on my other side. Their hands were sweaty from the heat.

Gross.....

******

I collapsed on my bed and sighed deeply. Sehun came over and laid next to me and did the same thing.

"You tired?" I asked.

"Nah, you?" he replied.

"Kind Of"

"Let's sleep" he said then pulled me into his arms.

******

There was a crash down stairs that woke us up. When we made it down, there was a pile of glass and blood.

We saw Lay holding a napkin on his hand to wipe off the blood. His wounds already healed but blood was still there.

"What happened"? Sehun asked.

"Well, Tao was trying to juggle and it came flying at me so I put my hand out to stop in but it crashed on my hand" he explained.

"Oh, well... heal fast. I'm gonna go out and run" I waved.

Sehun watched me go. He was going to join me but he sensed I needed to be alone for a little bit.

******

I ran around for a few hours in my wolf form then started to go home. There was a weird feeling of someone watching me.

Im about 6 minutes away from the house now by just walking. The feeling became stronger and I was positive someone was following me.

My feet planted on the ground and I turned around. There was no one there but I could smell them.

"Just come out" I moaned in frustration.

"......"

"Hurry up! I need to go home"! I shouted.

"Fine, fine. Sorry" a male voice said.

There was an attractive boy with a cute smile looking at me. I noticed he had a tattoo on his hand so he's a wolf.

"Can I help you?"

"Maybe. I'm looking for Suho. My friend wants him." he explained.

"Okay. Can I get a name"? I asked.

"Oh sorry, I'm leeteuk"

"Okay. Follow me"

We walked the rest of the way and I opened the front door. Many boys trampled over me to get to leeteuk.

The only ones who didn't were Luhan, Lay and Sehun. I got up and looked at the other boys.

They were hugging leeteuk and laughing. I guess they're close friends. Maybe I should ask Sehun who he is.

"Jagiya, who's Leeteuk?"

"He's an old friend of ours, when we started our power training he was our teacher." he explained.

I made an 'o' shape with my mouth.

Just then I felt and arm over my shoulder. I looked over and saw leeteuk smiling at me and then looking at the boys.

"So who is dating this beautiful lady" he asked.

"Me" Sehun said.

The boys looked over at him and then at me. I guess some of them didn't catch on. Stupid pups.

"Lucky man you are Sehun. She looks like a keeper. Now may I ask why she's in this house with all of you" his voice more serious.

"She's the She Wolf." Suho told him.

"So this is the future wife of Donghae." he laughed.

We went dead silent.......

A/N:

Stupid school has be backed up on updates. Forgive me.

Not edited

Comment&vote