Chapter 9 ~(part 2)

I felt a gush of wind flow off of me and knock down trees and the guy in front of me. It was powerful and I couldn't stop it. Next came telekinesis, I used it to throw tree branches and other stuff at him.

He was down on the ground. He didn't get back up. I ran over to Sehun who was now in the ground with a stab wound.

"Sehun, it's okay now, wake up!" I pleaded.

He stayed still with his eyes closed. I didn't know what else to do.

"Wait, if I touch Lay then I get healing powers." I said aloud.

I found Lay barely breathing. I grabbed his hand and waited for the tingly feeling.

It didn't come.

I sat there trying to think. I looked over and saw the tree of life and it's fountain.

*Lightbulb*

There was a small cup next to the fountain. I filled it up with the water and went over to Sehun.

I lifted his head up and tried to give him the water but he wouldn't take it. I put some of the water in my mouth and brought my lips to his.

I forced his mouth open and the water went in. I waited. I gave up and went to Kai and Chanyeol. I was about to touch Kai when I heard a murmur coming from Sehun.

"Sehun?"

He tried to sit up but I didn't let him. I lifted his shirt to find the wound almost closed.

"What happened" he asked.

"Well you got the life beaten out of you and almost died. Also I saved your life" I said.

"Oh, thanks" he smiled.

I got up and went to everyone else to make sure they were all okay. They were, and my last stop was Kai.

"Are you okay" I asked him.

"Yeah. I just wish I could of saved you or something"

"Well you did in a way. You got me angry by getting hurt." I said.

He pulled me in for a hug and I allowed it. It lasted a while. We separated and walked to the tree.

"So this is it" Baekhyun said.

"Yep, turns out it heals wolves injuries." I told them.

"Oh, cool" Xiumin smiled.

-home-

I laid on my bed and drifted to sleep.

Dream:

I was in the forest with an unknown guy. All I saw was below his neck. I didn't get to see his face.

He held my hand and we went to a cave. It was full of lights and pillows with a small pond.

"Be with me forever" he said.

I nodded and hugged him. All of a sudden I was stabbed and he laughed.

-awake-

I woke up in a pile of sweat. My alarm clock said 3:38 am. I crawled out of bed and put on some different clothes.

The lights were still on downstairs so I went down. I saw Sehun and Kai playing a racing game and the others on their phones.

"Hey guys" I said.

"Hello" they said in unison.

I walked over and sat with Kris. He was like my grumpy big brother. Just then Suho spoke up.