Chapter 16~

"What?!" Sehun exclaimed. "But I thought it wasn't until tomorrow."

"Sehun, your big brothers here!" I'm guessing Taemin yelled from downstairs.

Sehun put me arms length away and bent down to face me. He looked serious and kinda scary. Whats up with him? Wait, what's up with kris?

"If you have to, you can use your powers on them. Specialy Taemin if he tries anything. Don't hold back I won't be angry"

"B-but what if I kill them. I can't do it" I said.

"I give you my permission. You may not have to, but if you do, I won't be mad" he smiled and walked out of the room.

I saw his hand shaking from being scared. Was his family that scary. Now I don't want to go downstairs. I still had to change into something more appropriate.

In my closet I pulled out a dress with a white lace top and floral bottom. I put the front of my hair to the back with a clip and curled the bottom.

"You ready yet" Kai said poking his head into the bathroom. It was already open so don't think anything badly of it.

I nodded and shook my hands out. This was a scary thing for me to do. The almighty kris looked scared of him, so I should too.

Kai grabbed my hand and led me downstairs. There was a man about 38 and a boy my age. When I entered, the boy Taemin looked at me with hungry eyes.

Kai stood in front of me. He then introduced me. The man and boy stood up to bow. Kai and I did the same.

"Hello I'm Dae gu and this is Taemin. I am Sehuns father. It's a pleasure to meet you" he smiled.

The smile wasn't friendly I wonder if he knew about me. Should I read his mind? Yes I should.

Dae Gu mind

This is a weird energy coming from her. What's causing it. Maybe she is the princess. I'll just have to force it out of her or maybe Sehun and Taemin can.

Why is she here and with Kai? Maybe they are a thing. If so, he is going to be hurt when Sehun or Taemin step in.

-back to Seon-

Wait what?I don't want Kai to leave me, so I'm going to have to be smart about this.

This was going to be a long dinner. The rice wasn't exactly cooked right and that was weird for Kyungsoo and Lay.

They are probably scared of him too.

He had a scary face with a goatee and a shaved head. His clothes were nice, but thuggish. The worst thing were his eyes. They pierced right into you.

"So, that was a good dinner" I broke the silence.

"Yeah it was, but I want to taste your dinner sometime" Taemin said and winked at me.

Kai was tensing up next to me. I grabbed his hand to reassure him that I was his and only his.

"Well I'm tired and have had a long day, so Seon and I are going to bed. Goodnight" Kai said took me upstairs.

I was still scared of that shadow thing. Kai had me sleep in his bed till I was feeling safer. Until those people leave I'm going to stay with Kai.

My pajamas were boxers and a Vixx shirt. My hair was straightened again. Once the makeup was off I, exited the bathroom.

Taemin was standing really close in front of me. I moved to the right and he went the same way. We did it again, but this time I did a basketball move and rolled past him.

He laughed and went into the bathroom. I hate games, but I won't loose to him or his father.

"You ready for bed?" Kai asked.

I nodded and crawled into his bed. He clapped and the lights turned off. Those lights are the best.

Soon I drifted off to sleep. Tonight was hard and I needed rest. Kai made sure I was safe in his arms.

-dream-

I was in a forest alone. It was cold and dark. Why am I here? A movement beside me made my wolf instincts kicked in.

"Hello" I said in a fighting stance.

Nothing answered it's not like I expected it to. The darkness moved and it brought my attention back to it.

A figure appeared in front of me. It had a reapers scythe, so I'm guessing this was the reaper the leader was talking about.

It moved closer to me. The scythe pricked my neck and a trail of blood fell down from my neck. The reaper collected some into a vial.

"Why do you need my blood"? I asked

He lowered his scythe and put the vial of blood into his robe thing. Then he got closer to whisper something into my ear.

"This can cure all weakness in wolves. Instead of going to the tree which you have not told anyone about yet, you can die and make this a better place for wolves"

"But if I die then the wolves will die with me. So you are wrong, unless I have a daughter I don't know about somewhere." I smirked.

"There is a way to end your life and make the wolves strong. You just don't know it."

He backed away and disappeared into the fog. Can I really die and have the wolves live.

-awake-

I was sweating when I woke up abruptly. Kai sat up and patted my back.

"Are you okay, you're sweating" he looked concern.

I nodded my head and told him I needed a glass of water. He said okay and kissed my head.

Downstairs was dark but I had night vision. I didn't see anybody or anything, so I went to the kitchen.

The cupboard was full of glasses because Baekhyun did them a few hours ago, which was weird because he was a lazy little kid.

I filled up my glass with water and turned around. Tamein was standing right there. I dropped the cup and waited for the shatter but when I looked Taemin was crouched in front of me.

He was holding the cup full of water and slowly got up. Since the cup was dropped close to me. He was also close.

I tried to back up, but the counter was there. He closed it on me and brought his face towards mine. I smelt cola and peppermint.

"Get away please" I asked nicely.

He didn't move an inch. I was really tired of staying like that, so I jammed my knee into his groin.

He whimpered quietly in pain and I moved from in front of him. Then he grabbed my arm and forced me back to him. My power of teleporting came in handy.

I teleported to Kai's room and landed on the bed. Kai was on his ipod and when I came in he dropped it.

"Sorry" I apologized for scaring him.

He asked what happened and I told him about what Tamein did. His eyes flared their beautiful blue color.

"I'm going to kill him" he growled.

Before he got up, I grabbed his arm and forced him back down. I reasoned with him to stay and leave it be.

We went back to bed and I started to think about what the reaper in my dream had said. I finally fell asleep while thinking.

Tomorrow is going to be long.....

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

1000 reads!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading this and supporting me. I can't wait to write more for you.

Comment&vote.