29~

"How did I become a bride to someone I don't know" I asked.

"Let me explain. The last She Wolf was your mom and she signed a contract saying you will become the bride of the son of Chen Li." he informed us.

"Can I say no?"

"No" he plainly said.

The boys looked at him, then me the whole conversation. Sehun had anger and sadness in his eyes.

Why can't we ever have a normal day in our lives? This isn't what I wanted when my life changed.

"So leeteuk. When will I meet my future husband." I put bunny ear quotation mark at the end.

"Soon. Maybe tomorrow. I don't know" he groaned.

"Oh. Well I don't want to marry him so he doesn't have to come." I told him then ran out of the house.

I turned into a wolf and destroyed my clothing. Obviously I didn't care because I kept running.

As I reached a waterfall I slowed down. My body changed back into a human and I freaked out because I was naked.

I jumped into the water and swam a little. My body was drawn to the side of the waterfall. I looked around it and saw an entrance.

Carefully I slid past the water and into the cave. It was lit by glowing stone and there was some empty torches.

I walked farther until I reached stairs. They were carved into the cave and looked very sturdy.

If they fall out from underneath me then I can just fly. I started down the steps and walked slowly so I wouldn't cause anything to happen.

There was an ending that wasn't far away. I heard water dripping and next thing I knew my feet slipped and I fell down the stairs.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

I woke up on the floor of the cave and felt a large amount of pain in my body and head. Lay's power should help heal that.

My body ached still but it was tolerable. I walked around and saw a book. It looked like the one my mom had but older.

Next to it was a bookshelf with other books like it. Then I found random items that looked like they belonged to someone.

One book caught my eye. It looked like a photo album. I picked it up and opened it. There were many pictures with different women.

The hall had my necklace which told me they were the past she wolves. My mom was the last one in the book.

There was a white silk dress that I put on because I was still naked. It fit perfectly.

I went to the items and saw there was one for each woman. My moms was a locket with my picture in it.

Grandma's was a preserved rose. It was perfectly fine in its case. Not after so many years could it decay.

"You must be Seon" a voice echoed.

I turned around and saw a very good looking man. He had brown hair that seemed to shine along with a perfect face.

"Yes. Who might you be?" I returned.

"Im donghae"

"I though you'd be.......nicer" I smirked.

"I'm nice" he objected.

"You didn't bow" I pointed at him.

He laughed and then we walked home home together. We talked about random stuff. He came from Busan and moved to seoul.

👣👣👣💬💬💬👣👣👣💬💬💬

We arrived at the house and the boys kept staring at us. All of a sudden I was attacked with questions.

"Who is that?"

"Where did you go?"

"How did you get that dress?"

"Why are you with that guy?"

"Shut up will ya!! this is donghae ,I went for a run and I was naked so I put on this dress I found" I explained.

"Oh" they chorused.

Lay kyungsoo and Kris went to go make food for us since we were hungry. After a few minutes Kris came out with a black face and spiked hair.

"I-I'm gonna go take a shower" he told us then walked upstairs.

We laughed at him and then continued watching the heirs. Donghae was reading and Sehun was being clingy.

"Sehun can you give me some space please" I asked.

"Sorry" he pouted.

This is going to be hard on him. I'm going to use all of my power to find the truth about the contract.......no matter what.

A/N:

I'm so sorry it's really late. Also not edited and the last publish was on accident. Forgive me.

Comment&vote