3

I sat in that park thinking, and thinking, and thinking for hours until it finally hit me.

I could totally use this whole lie against Gavin. He is going to see that he spread a fake rumor about the wrong person.

I took out my phone and went to Snapchat. I took a black picture and started typing, 'yes Gavin and I did anal last night but since he wants to say what I did last night I'll say what he did. He wore a horse mask, asked me to call him Grace, and he refused to touch my boobs'

I laughed at my very wild and very vivid imagination. I then pressed send and it was posted on my story. Within five minutes 56 people had seen it and 30 people had screen shotted it.

People should really learn not to fuck with me.

I then got a FaceTime from Chloe and I quickly answered.

I heard her screaming but it was Steve's face that filled the screen. "Get back to school. Fucking now!" He yelled and the park was only a block from the school so I bolted to my car and sped back to the school. I quickly locked the car and sprinted inside to wear I heard screaming coming from the courtyard.

I thought there was a shooting or something going on but I kept on sprinting towards the screaming.

I finally burst outside to the courtyard and saw everyone gathering around something and I finally realized it was a fight. Why the fuck did they call me about a fight?

I pushed my way to the center of the circle and saw Chloe trying to pry the two guys apart. "It's Collins and Gavin!" Steve told me and I almost jumped out of my skin.

I jumped forward now too and tried to pry the two guys apart.

"Chloe you pull on Gavin," I yelled and she nodded. She started pulling on Gavin's shoulders who was being pinned down by Collins.

Gavin's face was already bruised and blood splattered, Collins was bruised and had a cut open lip.

"COLLINS!" I screamed as I tried to push him off of Gavin. I was finally able to push Collins off of Gavin and he was breathing heavily. "Let's go, now!" I yelled at Collins and I pulled him towards my car and shoved him in the passenger's seat. I drove us to a little cafe so that we could talk and I could clean up his wounds.

I texted everyone that we were safe and where we were so that they weren't worrying about where Collins or I was.

We were sat at a booth and I was sitting right beside him and trying to clean up his cuts.

I was leaned towards him and his eyes were closed while I cleaned a cut above his eye with a napkin that I wetted using water from a cup. The napkin was falling apart and there were little white flakes all over his face now.

I kept dabbing at his cuts and scrapes but I couldn't stop glancing down at his lips. I stopped dabbing for a moment and looked at his battered face. His eyes fluttered open and he winked at me and I chuckled.

"Let me clean your eye, dumbass," I said and he closed his eyes again and I kept dabbing at the already clean cut but I didn't want to stop touching his precious face.

"Stop." He said wearily and I quickly withdrew my hand. Before I could say anything or process anything I felt Collins slam his lips against mine.

Holy fucking shit is this really happening oh my holy mother fucking god...

I slammed my palms against his chest and pushed his warm, plump lips away from mine and the taste of his copper blood left my mouth.

"Sorry I shouldn't have-" he started to say and I shut him up by slamming my lips back onto his and pushing my fingers through his soft blond locks. "Wait," I said pushing him away from me. "This can't happen," I said getting up and moving over to the other side of the booth.

I wiped away his blood from my lip with my thumb and I awkwardly sat there sipping my coke for a few minutes while he sat there brooding until, finally, our friends burst through the door and came and sat around us, filling in the awkward, tense, silence.

So much was running through my mind; Why did Collins fight Gavin? Why did Collins kiss me? Why did I kiss back when I know I shouldn't? What's going to happen now?