17

"You can park your bike in the garage so it's not sitting in the rain." I said as I let him in, "Holy shit, what's with the knife?" He asked and I shot him a look, "You showed up at my door at 4 am. I thought you were a human trafficker or something." I said and he chuckled. I led him to the garage and opened it for him and watched as he pulled his bike in beside my car.

"So you can stay in my room and I'll just crash on the couch, if you hear someone coming in, in like an hour it's just my mom getting home from her second job." I told him as he walked back inside with me, I remembered he was still dripping wet, "Oh sorry, here maybe these clothes will fit you." I said as I had him follow me to my room. I showed him to the boxes full of Collins' things, "Whoa, are these your boyfriend's or something?" He asked when he saw the presents and pictures they were with. "Ex-boyfriend." I said and he gave me a sympathetic smile and grabbed a T-shirt and sweatpants that he thought could fit.

I walked out of the room to give him some privacy, I texted my mom and lied to her and said a friend that needed help was crashing in my room. I sat down on the couch and soon Axel came out to join me, he sat on the other side of the couch and we watched TV for a few moments before curiosity got the best of me, "So are you from around here?" I asked and he shook his head.

Now that his leather jacket was off and he was just in a T-shirt you could see that he had a nice body, he was very built and he had two full sleeves and tattoos that creeped onto his neck from under the collar of the shirt.

"No, we moved here last week from Miami, Florida." He said and I nodded, "So are you attending our community college or..." I asked but trailed off for him to fill in the blank, "I'm actually going to be a senior at the local high school." He said and I smiled, "Me too."

"Looks like we already have much in common." He said with a wink and I rolled my eyes but felt heat rise in my cheeks.

We continued talking like that all morning, even after my mom came home and crashed in her bed we continued to talk. It turns out he has two little sisters, Aspen was five years old and Ava was eight years old. His parents were together and they were happy together, his dad was a tattoo artist and his mom was a makeup artist, an odd couple but opposites attract I guess. They lived just a few roads over from my house but Axel didn't realize how close he actually was to his house.

The sun was already high in the sky before we even realized what time it was, "I guess I better get going." Axel said as he changed into his, now dry, clothes and went out to the garage, "Wait, give me your phone." I said and he cautiously handed it to me.

I opened it and added myself on his Snapchat before handing his phone back to him.

He flashed me a killer smile and revved his engine before riding off, I stared at his bike as it rolled down the driveway and eventually turned down the road and left my sight.

"He was a hottie." I heard someone say from behind me which made me jump and spin around. I saw my mom standing in the doorway smiling at me, her arms were crossed and her eyebrows were raised suggestively, "He's okay, I guess." I lied and she chuckled, "Sure, well I'm going to go get ready for work, I'm just working until noon, I should be home for the rest of the night." She said and I smiled and nodded.

We said our goodbyes as she went off to her room to get ready and I went to mine and finally realized how exhausted I was, I sat down on my bed and almost immediately passed out.

A/N: Hey, guys I'm so sorry this chapter is so short but I'm kind of pinched on time rn but I swear the next chapter will make up for it, love all of you <3