25

***FOUR YEARS LATER***

"Well...what now?" I asked Collins as we sat down together on our couch. Our college diplomas sitting in front of us on our coffee table.

I wasn't able to get into the same college as him since I had applied late but I managed to get into a college in the neighboring town, we got an apartment off campus and lived together. We've been together since that night many years ago on the plane and we've been happy ever since. We got engaged a few months ago, there was no big proposal however. We were sitting at a nice dinner together and he just asked me, not even down on one knee, just asked. Of course I said yes and we enjoyed the free dessert that came with it before going bowling.

"Domino's?" He asked and I looked at him confusedly and he shrugged, "Like...pizza. I'm hungry." He said and I laughed and nodded, "Yeah, go ahead and order it." I said as I kissed his cheek and walked into the bathroom before taking a quick shower.

When I walked out of the bathroom after getting dressed I was blinded by a flash, "Surprise!" I heard people yell and I looked around.

Chloe, Mr Harris, Mrs Harris, my mom, Gavin, and Brandon were all standing in my living room.

Im sure I looked flabbergasted but, to be fair, I was. "Hi!" I said excitedly as I hugged them all. "What's going on?" I asked and they laughed, "You have a wedding dress to pick out." Chloe said and I raised my eyebrows and looked at her.

"Everything else is planned, seating arrangements, flowers, venue, everything. I took it all from the scrapbook we made years ago." She said and I blushed as I remembered planning my dream wedding, the only difference was my groom was Zac Efron. "This is amazing." I said baffled.

We all enjoyed quality time together before they left to go stay at hotels and Collins and I were left alone in our, now silent, apartment.

"You planned that?" I asked as he closed and locked the front door and I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck and his hands instinctively fell to my waist, "I won't lie, Chloe did it all but I mean, I am the groom so I should have some credit right?" He asked and I laughed and brought him down for a kiss.

:::

"This is the one." I stated as I stared in the mirror and Chloe nodded at me in awe. After hours of trying on dress after dress I finally found the perfect wedding dress. It had a beige underskirt but white flower detailing all around the layered skirt. The bodice had a scalloped sweetheart neckline that was detailed in the small white flowers.

I looked stunning with the white against my naturally tanned skin tone. The boutique worker went and began putting in the order for the dress. I went and changed back into my normal clothes and made an appointment to get the dress tailored. The boutique said they would get the dress shipped over to the tailor immediately so I payed and Chloe and I left.

We went and grabbed lunch with my mom before going back to the apartment. The wedding was tomorrow and my apartment was a disaster. People were everywhere, food platters were spread out, it was chaotic.

My heart raced as people continued to talk to me, I felt as though I didn't have time or room to breathe. Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bedroom and locked the door. I saw it was Collins who looked just as overwhelmed as me, we both huffed together and I smiled at him. "Tomorrow's the day." I said and he nodded and smiled back. "Any plans for tonight?" I asked and he shrugged, "The guys are forcing me to go out, you?" He asked and I nodded, "Chloe has something up her sleeve but she won't tell me what." I said and he nodded.

We sat for a few moments on the bed in silence before both of our phones began blowing up. We walked out of our room and were swept away by separate people.

:::

"Oh my god!" I yelled as Chloe forced me into a party bus. I saw Ashley and Sarah sitting in the bus, Sarah had a large baby bump and my jaw dropped.

"Wait, are you two...?" I asked seeing as I hadn't spoken to them in a few months but from what I knew they were still together and going strong.

Gavin and Chloe were also together but taking it very slow as Chloe was going through school to be a nurse and he was a firefighter.

"She's due in 7 weeks." Sarah said and I gasped, "How did I never know this?" I asked as I sat down beside them and they shrugged, "Life is busy, sometimes things happen." Sarah shrugged and I nodded and we all talked and laughed like nothing has changed as music blared around us and we drove to god knows where.

Soon we stopped and Chloe gave me a sly look. The door opened and three men stepped on and it hit me, "You did not." I said to Chloe but my suspicions were correct when the music became even louder and the door behind the boys shut. We began driving again and the music picked up pace, the beat dropped and the three men standing before us began to strip.

We all watched, cheered, and laughed as the boys finished their show and we all tipped them in large amounts and clapped as we stopped again and they got off the bus.

"I hate you." I said to Chloe between fits of laughter.