6

Our lips connected and I swear my heart stopped. Wait...if Chloe said he wasn't allowed to like me, maybe we shouldn't be doing this.

"Chloe can't find out about this," I said breathlessly after pulling away from Collins.

"Shut up and kiss me," Collins said putting his hand behind my neck and I leaned in. We passionately kissed for what seemed like ages but I didn't mind. We didn't do anything else, just kiss for a while. We jumped apart when there was a knock on the door, "Collins, bro, you in there?" We hear Gavin yell from the door and I scramble to my feet, "Stay here!" He whispered to me and I nodded sitting up on the bed by the headboard.

"Hey bro, I'm kinda busy." Collins said nodding his head towards the bed and Gavin yelled, "Oh shit! Okay, get it, dude! I'll see you later!" Gavin yelled and Collins closed the door and sighed, "I better go. The party sounded like it's wounding down and I'm going to have to go hold Chloe's hair for her." I said and he nodded looking at me awkwardly, "I meant everything I said." He told me as I stood up and walked towards the door, "I meant everything I did." I said to him and I kissed him one last time softly and then I opened the door and peeked down the hall both ways. It was basically empty so I walked out and he closed the door. I grabbed the key from behind the mirror and went into Chloe's room.

Soon after I got into the room I changed into spandex shorts and a hoodie. I slid on tube socks and threw my hair up into a bun, I then washed my face in Chloe's bathroom and I was finally cozy and comfortable.

I laid down on Chloe's bed and scrolled through my Instagram feed when she came running into her room and started vomiting into her bathroom. "Ugh, this is going to be a long night." I sighed as I went into the bathroom. I pulled her hair into a bun and tied it down. "I'll be right back with water and getting rid of the remaining people," I said walking out into the hall. I walked straight into someone and I looked up to see Collins, "Hey, wanna help me get rid of everyone else?" I asked and he shrugged, "I guess so." He said with a sigh.

:::

We finally cleared everyone out of the house and I finally got Chloe water and some crackers.

I stayed up all night with her except for five minutes when I slipped away to go make out with Collins, it was just for a few minutes! You can't blame a girl for having the opportunity to make out with a popular, very hot guy, and taking it!

:::

By the time she and I were able to fall asleep the sun was rising.

I woke up at five pm and I was awake before Chloe. I slipped out of her bed and made my way downstairs, I saw Collins sitting on the couch in just sweatpants. I smiled at him and continued making my way to the kitchen.

I poured myself a bowl of cereal and as I turned to put away the milk; arms wrapped around my stomach and pushed me up against the fridge, I turned and faced Collins and smiled at him as he looked down at my body, "Your entire ass is out." He said, I smiled and pulled him closer to me.

He dipped down and sucked on my neck, I tilted my neck to expose more skin. I moaned as his hands went under my hoodie and rubbed my breasts over my bra.
He took his hands out and just rubbed them up and down my back. I moaned softly as he raked his teeth over my skin.

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and he placed me on the island. I laid back and he pushed up my hoodie and kissed my stomach before pulling me closer and I sat up and our lips connected again.

"What the fuck?" I hear someone say from the doorway, "Act drunk." I said quickly and I looked over to see Chloe in the doorway. "Oh hey, Clo." Collins slurred and called Chloe by her nickname. "What the fuck is going on here?" She yelled again and my heart ran cold but I pretended to be drunk. "Have you ever had coffee and tequila?!" I said happily and her eyebrows raised. "Are you...are you drunk?" She asked with a small chuckle. "I don't know, are you sober?" I said and I did one of my drunk laughs and she raised her eyebrows. "Okay, wow. You're like blackout drunk, what'd you put in that coffee? A shot or half the bottle?" She jokes as she grabbed a couple of bottles of waters and I stumbled over to her. She lugged my body towards the stairs and I looked back at Collins who was stifling a laugh, he winked at me and I glared at him, 'you-owe-me' I mouthed and he stifled another laugh.