20

"Okay I'm ready," I said before walking out of my bathroom and into my bedroom where Chloe was waiting for me, she jumped up from my bed and adjusted her little red leather dress, she had a headband on that had red horns. She wore bright red eyeshadow and a red lipstick that matched her fiery red nails, if you couldn't guess she is going as a 'sexy devil'. She paired her outfit with red stilletos.

I however was wearing a short white dress with a white headband with a halo glued onto it. I wore very natural makeup, my nails were painted white and I had white flats on. We went out to the living room where Axel was waiting for me while hanging out with my mom.

He smiled at me and complimented Chloe and I. I took his arm which he held out for me and we went outside with Chloe in tow. We got into our cars and drove off to the party that someone in our grade was throwing. I was sitting in the passenger's seat of Axel's car while we followed Chloe. We were listening to music as he focused on the road, I started to think about how he hangs out with my mom all the time but I have never met anyone from his family, "Hey baby?" I asked and he hummed in response.

"When will I meet your family?" I asked and he shrugged, "When do you want to meet my family?" He asked and I shrugged, "I don't care, soon?" I offered and he nodded, "Soon it is then." He stated as we pulled up to the house.

The music was blaring and people were filing into the big, white, house. We sat in the empty car for a few moments before I sighed, "Turn the car back on and reverse out of the drive way." I said and he gave me a funny look but did so anyways. Chloe got out of her car in front of us and raised her arms in confusion and frustration towards our reversing car. I saw her get out her phone and start texting me. "Just drive." I said and he laughed and started driving around.

My phone started blowing up so I powered it off and threw it in the backseat without looking. Soon his started buzzing in his pocket also so I got it out of his front pocket awkwardly and powered it off and tossed it beside mine.

We laughed and I cranked up the music, he rolled down all the windows and I took off my headband and threw it behind me onto the backseat. I ruffled my hair and smiled, I looked over at him and his grin matched mine. We were on a long stretch of road going who knows where, the music and wind were deafening, I could barely hear my own laugh.

I took off my flats and kicked them to the side. I unbuckled my seat belt and leaned out the window, I sat down on the door so my legs were in the car but I leaned out. Axel tapped the breaks and I grabbed the edge of the car and laughed as the car jolted slightly. I heard him laugh and I climbed back in the car. I sat down and buckled my seat belt again before we pulled up to a stop sign. Axel pulled a u-turn quickly and floored it once he was straight again. I laughed and grabbed his arm and he slowed back down to the speed limit.

We eventually pulled back into our town and we drove around until he eventually pulled up to the dock at the harbor. He parked the car facing the water and rolled up the windows, he turned down the music so it was just background noise and he smiled at me and held out his hand. I smiled and placed my much smaller hand into his. He kissed the back of my hand before resting our clasped hands in my lap, I leaned over onto his shoulder and we sat like that for about an hour. We just watched the ripples in the water as the wind caressed the surface.

"I love you." He whispered and I raised my head gently, "I love you." He said louder and he turned his head to face me, a smile creeped onto my face and before I knew it I was grinning so wide my cheeks hurt, "I love you too." I said and he smiled, the smile warmed his eyes and made him look like a puppy. I leaned over and softly kissed him for a few moments, "Let's go home." I said and he nodded.