7

It's been a month since the kiss and Chloe hasn't mentioned catching us at all so I think we are in the clear.

Right now we were hanging out at her house watching a movie and eating popcorn when I got a text, I checked it and saw it was from Collins, 'Let's go to the amusement park.' Is all he said and I glanced at Chloe, "I have to use the restroom I'll be right back." I told and I ran upstairs and went into Collins room. I closed the door and he smiled at me from his bed.

He paused his video game and I sat down beside him, "Are you kidding me, I'm spending time with Chloe. How do you expect me to get out of here?" I asked and he shrugged, "I'll sneak out back and then you say something happens with your family or something and drive down the road and park your car at the park and I'll pick you up there." He shrugged and I sighed. "You piss me off. What am I going to wear?" I asked gesturing to my hoodie and shorts. "You look beautiful. Just go lie and I'll meet you at the park." He said and I stood up rolling my eyes. He smacked my butt as I walked away and I laughed and went downstairs.

I sat back down on the couch and then pretended to get a phone call.

"Mom, slow down what's going on? Well just lay down and drink some water! I'll be there soon!" I lied and Chloe looked at me.

I pretended to end a call and I started packing my stuff up, "I have to go my mom just got really sick, I'll text you later. Sorry, love you girl." I said smiling and I felt bad for lying but I ran outside to my car and made my way down the road and parked in the empty parking lot and waited. I fixed my hair and touched up my makeup while I waited for Collins to eventually pull into the parking lot.

I got out and locked my car before going over to his car and getting in the passenger's seat. "I feel bad for lying." I said and he smiled, "You'll get over it." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, let's just go," I said and he sped out of the parking lot and to the amusement park that was a town over.

:::

We got off the last roller coaster in the park and it was busy but not near as bad it usually is, probably because it was a Sunday night and everyone was recovering from their Saturday night hangovers.

We had the next week of school off because of Thanksgiving. Collins and I walked around for a few more hours and he blew his money on a few games while trying to win me a huge stuffed animal. He eventually just gave a guy fifty bucks and just bought it for me.

I laughed as I attempted to carry the huge pink bear that was almost as big as me and definitely weighed twice as much as me.

Collins laughed and eventually took it from me and easily carried it for me. We walked around and we were having a good time, that was until I saw a familiar blonde girl laughing with a familiar looking guy.

I looked closer and when I realized who it was I pulled Collins behind a concession stand. "What?" He asked stumbling and I started freaking out, "Okay, don't kill them but...Gavin and Chloe are on a date over there." I said gesturing to where they were standing and he peaked his head around the corner and his fists balled up and his face turned red. "Hey, you can talk to Gavin about it later but we aren't supposed to be together either so we can't blow up on them right now," I said and he sighed nodding and looking at me.

His fists immediately relaxed and the red drained from his face. I pecked him quickly and we ran the opposite direction of them and went to his car.

We went back to his house and we went to his room and locked the door. We just watched Netflix and cuddled.

We still hadn't had sex because I just didn't feel like it was the right time yet, I kissed him and we were starting to get heated when suddenly we heard the front door slam open.

Soon we heard people coming up the stairs and then fumbling down the hall, "He isn't even home, it's fine." I heard Chloe say and I wanted to puke, "Okay babe, whatever you say." Gavin then said and I had to hold Collins down before he went and killed Gavin and honestly I wanted to be mad at Chloe but I was doing the same thing but with her twin brother.

"Just ignore them," I whispered to Collins and he focused on me as we started kissing again.

:::

I ended up staying the night and we just hung out all night, nothing more happened than a few make-out sessions.

I had Collins drive me over to the park and he helped me shove the big pink teddy bear in the backseat of my car and he kissed me goodbye as I drove back home thinking about him, I really wanted to go public with him but I knew that it would cause drama with half the girls at school, including Chloe but then again she was fucking Gavin which really hit home with Collins.