From: HadleyAndrews@gmail.com

To: OHunt@gmail.com
Subject: Happy Monday
Since the day of the ambush, I've had this strange feeling. I see things that aren't really there. Sometimes I wake up and see that night. I see myself trapped under that metal. My leg still hurts. How can something that isn't there hurt so bad? It's really a strange sensation, but that's besides the point.
I'm happened to get a job at the hospital I had an internship at. They accepted me as a resident due to my time in the military. I'm exited, but nervous at the same time. I've been working in physical therapy on standing for extended periods of time, but I still fear I'm not strong enough—mentally or physically.
          I still have yet to tell someone what I experience—seeing the flames, feeling the pain. All of the flashbacks are so vivid and the voices in my head drive me insane. I hope and pray that my problems won't bother me at work. But anyway. . .
How is your attending position? I know you're an amazing surgeon so it probably isn't a problem. I wish I could've worked under you longer. The limited time I had to learn from you was amazing, although it was only a couple hours. I hope we can see each other soon and maybe eventually work together.
Talk to you soon!
Hadley Andrews