ten

As I walked into the kitchen, my brother sat at the kitchen table, my parents leaned against the counter chatting happily until I walked into the room. They became quiet and I wasn't sure I wanted to know why. I casually strolled over to the fridge and opened it to find something to eat.

"What do you think you're doing?" My dad spoke up.

I looked towards him I confusion. "... looking for food?" I answered, more of a questioning tone, I thought it was pretty obvious what I was doing.

"Who said you could do that?" Minato replied coldly.

I was taken aback by the response, one I most definitely didn't expect. I slowly closed the fridge. "Sorry," I muttered.

"What was that?" The older blond asked.

"I said I'm sorry dad," I answered with a small huff.

"You're no son of mine," Minato scuffed, looking away from me in disgust.

My breath caught in my throat, I knew they were usually pretty rude but they never went that far. "You're just a disgrace to this family," Kushina muttered. "You weren't even born a girl," she rolled her eyes, the look of disgust in her eyes as well. I looked towards Kurama but he said nothing, however, he had the look of disgust in his eyes as well.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and walked over to the cabinet next to the fridge. I opened it and on the bottom shelf was a basket that held multiple containers of pills. I reached in and grabbed one at random before putting the basket away.

"You're right," I muttered, grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge. "I'll stop disgracing the family," I paused in the doorway of the kitchen to glance at them. "Bye," I stayed and made my way to the room. The last looks I saw on their face was that of disbelief and horror. I think they realized what I planned to do but they were probably more concerned about how much the funeral will cost.