eleven

I made my way up to my bedroom quickly and once I got there, I locked my door, throwing the pill bottle in my bed. I grabbed my phone and dialed Sasuke's number. By now, tears were pooling in my eyes and leaking down my face. I sniffled and leaned against my windowsill while I waited for him to pick up the phone.

"Naruto?" Sasuke's phone echoed through the phone's speaker. "Everything alright?" He asked.

I sniffled. "Sasuke..." I began, my voice cracking as I let out a sob.

"What's wrong?" This time he sounded a bit panicked and worried.

I let out a few more sobs. "I love you," I spoke quietly, just barely loud enough to reach him on the other side of line.

"I love you too but what's wrong?" He sounded more panicked.

"I'm done, Sasuke. I'm such a fuckup and no one wants me, everyone says I'm better off dead and I'm beginning to believe them. I just don't want to be alive anymore," I sobbed.

"Naruto, I swear to god, don't you dare hurt yourself. I love you and you are wanted, never say you aren't. Don't listen to anyone that tells you things like that because you are a beautiful human being and I want you to keep living," Sasuke started, I started hearing his voice cracking as well.

I smiled slightly at his words as more tears fell. "Goodbye, I love you Sasuke," I pulled the phone from my ear, only hearing his voice yelling through the speaker but I couldn't tell what was being said. I hung up the phone and dropped it onto my bed. I picked up the pill bottle and poured some into my hand. I heard knocking at the door as I took a seat on the edge of my bed but I wasn't listening to who was there, the world just sort of disappeared. I dumped the pills from my hand into my mouth and grabbed my water bottle to gulp it down, dropping the open pill bottle on my bed.

I lie back on my bed, getting comfortable. I wanted to at least be comfortable in death. There was more knocking followed by shouted and someone trying to break down the door probably. I let my eyes slip closed, the world becoming muffled to my mind as I slipped into darkness.