Chapter 2: That Day I Was Reborn

A/n: If you find a spelling or grammar error please feel free to point it out for corrections. Thank you.

(Y/n) = Your name

(F/n) = Fake name

(F/c) = Favorite color

(H/c) = Hair color

(S/c) = Skin color

(Y/n) P.O.V

I groaned in pain as I slowly opened my eyes. The cellar had no light in sight except for the small amount of light coming down from the staircase. I attempted it stand, but immediately stopped when I felt a unbearable pain in my right leg. I screamed in pain as I quickly held the area on my leg where I felt the pain. My right leg was most likely broken when I fell down trying the escape the Titan. Looking at my situation, my best course of action was to first fix up my leg as best as I could and get to Wall Rose.

I grit my teeth as I began crawling towards the staircase as the pain in my leg increased. Once I got to the staircase, I began the difficult part of crawling up the stairs. As I slowly got up the stairs, I noticed that it was night outside by the amount of stars that filled the night sky. I was most likely passed out for a few hours.

Once I got over the last bit of stairs. I rolled onto my back and closed my eyes as I breathed heavily. I wasn't exactly the most physically strongest person. The moment I opened my eyes the world around me seemed to freeze. The Titan from earlier was right in front of my eyes looking down at me. I frozed. What am I going to do? Try to get back in the cellar? Either it'll get me before I get to the stairs or I'll die from starvation and thirst. I'm dead. I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst. Nothing happened.

I opened my eyes to see that the Titan was just standing there doing nothing.

Me: "It's not moving? They were moving just fine this morning... Do Titans not move at night night night? I guess they're more of a morning person I guess." I said to myself as I rolled over on my stomach.

I noticed that my favorite cape was torn up and laying on the ground in front of the Titan with some broken wooden planks from the door of the cellar was next to it. I felt the gears in my head start turning. A smiled formed on my face. I had a idea.

I quickly crawled over to my cape, while groaning in pain the entire time as I drew closer. The moment I got near my torn cape and wooden planks, I sat myself up next to them. I grabbed my cape and torn off several strips of cloth. With some of those strips, I began wrapping them around my broken leg as cushion. Then I grabbed two pieces of the broken plank and placed one on each side of my broken leg. Finally, I used the last of the remaining strips to tie the broken planks to my right leg. I made myself a wooden splint.

With that being done, I used my cane to help myself up as I let out small whimpers. The pain was still there sadly, but it wasn't as bad. It was still horrible painful, but it was less horrible painful.

Once I gotten myself on my feet, I looked around. I saw the dark outlines of the Titans all around. I immediately felt my fear growing inside me. How am I going to survive this?

I let out a long sigh as I looked back to the house where the cellar was. I needed supplies and that large house was my best bet. I slowly limped way to the house with the help of my cane. Once I got inside, I slowly limped my way through the house carefully since  I couldn't see in the dark.

I needed to find the kitchen to get matches and after several failed attempts of finding the kitchen, I actually succeed in finding a candle lamp, but I still needed a match to light it. Luckily my next attempt in looking for the kitchen was a success.