Chapter 16: My Freedom

(Y/n) = Your name

(F/c) = Favorite color

(H/c) = Hair color

(S/c) = Skin color

(Y/n) P.O.V

Historia and I did our best to hold onto Eren as the hot winds tried to blow us away. Though I had a difficult time holding on with just my right hand. The pain from the injury was just about too much for me to bare but continued to hang on by wrapping my arms around his left leg.

Eren: "Historia, (Y/n)! Forget about me! Since that Titan's from the Reiss family, just let him come and eat me! Get out of here!" he yelled to us.

Historia: "Hell no!" she replied as she tried putting a key into the lock.

Eren: "Why won't you listen?!" he shouted to her.

Historia: "I might be humanity's enemy, but I'm your ally! I can't be a good girl, and I don't wanna be God either! But... when I see people crying to themselves, saying they're not needed, I wanna tell those people that's just not true! No matter who! No matter where! I'll come to their rescue!" she told him before finally unlocking one of the locks.

As the lock came undone, another powerful gust of hot wind slammed into us and I lost my grip on Eren. I felt myself be lifted into up and thrown back as I heard Eren scream out to Historia and me, which meant that she lost her grip as well. I just closed my eyes and waited for the impact of the wall only to feel a pair of arms wrap around me. My eyes opened to see the worried eyes of Mikasa looking down at me.

Mikasa: "(Y/n)! Are you okay?" she asked.

My eyes glanced around a bit only to see Violet holding Historia near us and I let out a sigh of relief as I looked back to her.

(Y/n): "Honestly, I could be a lot better... but I'm happy to see that you're alive, Mika." I said to her gently resting my head on her shoulder.

Before she could reply, another person came flying down and I couldn't have felt any happier... Levi.

Levi: "Give me the keys!" he said as he moved over to Historia.

Eren: "Captain! You guys..." he said as more people arrived.

Levi grabbed the keys from Historia and made his way over to Eren to grab his left arm while Jean grabbed onto his right. Connie slowly crawled his way over to Eren's leg. Sasha also appeared and landed down next to us with a bow.

So many things were happening but it was the giant Titan forming in front of us that was the biggest cause of concern.

Hange: "That's way bigger than the Colossal Titan, isn't it?" she asked.

Me: "Looks like it." I answered just staring at it.

We continued to watch as it grew while everyone else tried to remove Eren's chains.

Mikasa: "The ceiling... look out!" she suddenly shouted.

I looked up to see a large chunk of the ceiling break off and begin to fall down towards Eren and the rest of them. However, they just managed to remove the chains and pull him out of the way as the chunk of the ceiling came crashing down. They came over to us and we all had our backs against the wall as the hot winds continued to blow and the ceiling continued to fall apart. All there is that was in our way was the large Titan.

Jean: "Shit! There's no way out!" he pointed out.

Me: "I knew I would die young but I honestly expect that my devices would do me in." I replied staring up at the falling ceiling.