Chapter 14: Forever Together

(Y/n) = Your name

(F/n) = Fake name

(F/c) = Favorite color

(H/c) = Hair color

(S/c) = Skin color

Third Person P.O.V

The next arrived with (Y/n) slowly waking up from his sleep. He looked around his room for a moment to make sure he wasn't dreaming but he wasn't. The night before, he was reunited with his beloved sister who seemed less excited to see him. However, there were so many questions he has that he wants to be answered. Where were Historia and Eren? Why has he kidnapped alongside them? And why was he taken back home? He was sure that his parents would have been more than happy to just leave him in the Survey Corps instead of bringing him.

Letting out a sigh, he was about to get out of bed just as the sound of the door being knocked causing him to stop in his tracks.

(Y/n): "...come in." he told whoever was at the door.

The door slowly opened to reveal a rather familiar woman who looks much older than he last saw her, she was possibly in her early fifties now. It was Head Maid. She walked in looking worried only for her eyes to meet his emerald eyes. A smile formed on her face as she made her way over to him and bobbed a curtsy to him.

Head Maid: "Happiness fills me to see you again, young lord. I see that you are alive and well." she told him.

(Y/n) sat there laughing nervously as he removed his blanket to reveal his mechanics legs. The Head Maid looked as if she was about to faint once she saw them before a stern look quickly replaced it. Without warning, she grabbed his ear and began pulling it causing (Y/n) to cry in pain.

Head Maid: "Do not tell me that you purposely removed your legs solely to replace them with this." she told him.

(Y/n): "O-O-Oww! I can explain! M-Mercy!" he stuttered.

Head Maid: "You better have a good reason, young lord. You can inform me while I change you." she stated as she let go of his ear.

(Y/n): "I'm a grown man, I can change myself." he told her.

Head Maid: "A grown man doesn't look like a woman. Now, young lord, take off your shirt, you have a busy day today." she told him.

He just stared at her in confusion to what she meant by a busy day but she didn't give him time as she grabbed the bottom part of his shirt and in one quick motion, took it off. To his annoyance, the Head Maid began changing him whether he liked it or not until he was properly groomed and dressed. (Y/n) stood in front of a mirror to see that he was in a formal green dress with matching gloves. His green eyes looked at his neatly combed (H/c) hair before scanning the rest of his body. All he felt was confusion at that moment.

(Y/n): "Why am I wearing make-up and isn't this a woman's dress?" he asked twirling around to the Head Maid.

Head Maid: "The young lady insisted that you wore this just as you had when you were younger." she said with a bit of disapproval in her voice.

(Y/n): "Oh! If Sonia wants me, then I don't mind." he said smiling.

Head Maid: "...you truly care for the young lady's happiness?" she asked with her eyes closed.

(Y/n): "Of course! Sonia means everything to me. I will do anything to make her happy." he declared.

The Head Maid smiled and spun around where she immediately dropped the smile. She hated this. The fact that (Y/n) was too blind to notice the hatred his sister felt towards him. She was the one who took care of him in the estate along with Sir Li and watched as the young boy developed into a kind and innocent soul. But even now, she could see that the world wasn't kind to him. When she changed him, she saw the scars all over his body. His legs being replaced by metal. She knew him like the back of her hand. He was forcing himself to smile, he was pushing himself to be happy for others and focus on helping them instead of himself. But she could tell that he was at his breaking point.