Chapter 10: A Way Out

(Y/n) = Your name

(F/n) = Fake name

(F/c) = Favorite color

(H/c) = Hair color

(S/c) = Skin color

Third Person P.O.V

After a few minutes, Krista found herself asleep next to (Y/n) as they used one another as pillows. They weren't the only ones asleep as some of the others were asleep except those on watch, Ymir, Bertholdt, and Reiner. Ymir went into the room that Gelgar found the bottle of alcohol in. Reiner was rather curious to why she was in there and decided to check in on her. As he went in, he found Ymir rummaging through a wooden crate while holding a candle for light.

Reiner: "Ymir? What are you doing?" he asked curiously.

Ymir: "Prowling at night, Reiner? Come to see me? I'm shocked. I was under the impression that you had no interest in women." she joked looking back to him.

Reiner: "Yeah. And it doesn't seem like you have interest in guys, either." he pointed out.

Ymir: "Ha!" she laughed at his comeback as she went back to the box.

Ymir: "I thought I'd use this time to scavenge for something that might fill my stomach. This'll probably end up being my last meal." she told him.

Reiner didn't say anything as he looked out the door before closing the door behind him.

Reiner: "About Connie's village... were you joking around on purpose? I'd appreciate if you did more of that. So that he doesn't keep worrying about his family." he told her.

Ymir: "What are you talking about? Huh? ... This might do the trick. Not that I like herring, but-" she started saying only to stop confusing Reiner.

Reiner: "Is there any more? Could I see it?" he asked walking over to her.

She gave him the can as she looked back inside the crate not saying a word.

Reiner: "Canned food, huh? ...! What... are these letters? I can't read any of this. This says herring on it? You... are... able to read this language? Ymir... You're..." he said in shock.

Before he could finish his sentence, Lynne came running down the stairs as she looked towards everyone with a panic look.

Lynne: "Everyone, wake up! Get to the tower! Quickly!" she yelled to them waking up most of them except Krista and (Y/n), who were dead asleep. 

They began running up the stairs with Ymir waking up Krista and Reiner picking up (Y/n) and putting him as he was startled away. As they made their way up the stairs to the top of the tower, they began hearing the sound of rumbling. It didn't take long to see what it was. Titans. A lot of them.

Nanaba: "I couldn't see them in the darkness, but then the moon..." she said in disbelief.

Gelgar: "Why? Why can they move? It's been so long since the sunset!" he yelled in horror.

Krista: "What's going on here?" she asked.

(Y/n): "The moonlight?" he questioned looking up to the moon.

Connie: "...hey! Look at that!" he said pointing towards a large, hairy, ape-like Titan.

Connie: "It's huge! What the hell is it? A Titan? No, it's more like... it's like a beast! Right? ...it's heading for the wall!" he yelled.

That was when they all felt the tower shake as they stumbled a bit. Gelgar was quick to look down the edge to see Titans hitting the tower.

Gelgar: "Hey, wait! Wait, wait, wait up! Don't you be coming in here! You gotta be fricking kidding me. I'd be drinking right now if it wasn't for you! This is all your fault!" he yelled at the large group of Titans made their way to the tower.