Chapter 6: Courtroom Drama

(Y/n) = Your name

(F/n) = Fake name

(F/c) = Favorite color

(H/c) = Hair color

(S/c) = Skin color

Third Person P.O.V

Everyone stared at the train with wonder as they never seen such a mechanical beast before. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin looked towards (Y/n) curiously as he walked towards the front of the very large train as the door opened on the platform on the side of the train to reveal a girl with green eyes and short red hair with a bronze hairpin that was shaped like a circle with an X in the middle along with a strange black and bronze goggles similar to the ones (Y/n) uses when in his workshop. She wore a dirty white tank top that exposed her stomach to reveal her muscular abs and arms. Around her waist was her white robe with its sleeves dangling there along with dirty white pants. Her hands had green gloves over them and she walked around in green boots.

She wiped her forehead with a piece of cloth as it was clear to everyone looking at her that she was sweating heavily and was allowing the winds from on top of the wall to hit her.

(Y/n): "Yukina~ how was she?" he called out to her.

The girl whose name was Yukina looked down towards (Y/n) and walked over to the ladder attached to the platform and slide down it. She walked over to (Y/n) until she was in front of him to reveal that she was taller than him.

Yukina: "She's running smoothly for now but the Garrison is going to need to place resupply stations along the wall with coal and water." she told him.

Everyone watched as the two began talking about the train with words they never heard of before like speaking tubes, tender, engine, boiler, and so many other words. They couldn't make sense of any of it as the two of them walked towards the three with (Y/n)'s arm around Yukina as support.

(Y/n): "Armin, follow us." he told his surprise friend as they walked towards a few Garrison officers.

Armin stood there still in surprise before snapping out of it and began following behind the two listening into their conversation attempting to understand. Eren was about to follow them but was stopped by Commander Pixis, who wanted to talk with him for a moment. Mikasa decided to go with Armin since Commander Pixis only wanted to talk with Eren alone. When they arrived, they began going through the plan and Armin made some suggestions before realizing that he was speaking out of place.

Armin: "I-I'm sorry. It's not my place as a recruit to say anything." he apologized.

Garrison Officer: "Forgot that. Continue explaining." he said wanting to hear him out.

Armin: "R-Right. Titans generally attack in response to larger groups of people, so if we could take advantage of that and act as bait to group them close to the wall, I believe we could keep them away from Eren with minimal contact overall. Furthermore, the baited Titans can later be taken care of with cannons preventing any unnecessary casualties. However, we can't just leave Eren unguarded, so I believe we should have a small, elite squad escort him. All that said, we cannot avoid fighting the Titans that enter through the hole. It'll be up to the abilities of the elite squad at that point. We can use the train as support from the wall with all of its cannons to help clear some of the Titans." he announced to everyone.

Garrison Officer: "Okay, understood. Let's replan using that as a basis." he told them.

Armin: "But this plan assumes that Eren can reliably carry the boulder and seal the hole. I'm hesitant about carrying out the plan with that uncertainty in mind." he told him truthfully.