Chapter 3: The False Light in The Despair

(Y/n) = Your name

(F/n) = Fake name

(F/c) = Favorite color

(H/c) = Hair color

(S/c) = Skin color

Third Person P.O.V

As Keith walked down the rows of cadets eyeing them, he spotted a certain blonde hair boy looking rather nervous. In the eyes of Keith, he used volunteered to be yelled at. (Y/n) and Violet slowly followed behind him. (Y/n) had a worried look on his face as he recognized the blondie individual as Armin. Violet looked the same as usual, emotionless like a doll. Keith walked up to Armin.

Keith: "Hey kid!" he yelled to Armin.

Armin: "Sir!" he replied quickly with a salute.

Keith: "Who the hell are you?!" he yelled.

Armin: "I'm Armin Arlert from Shiganshina, sir!" he said.

Keith: "That so? A name fit for a retard! Your parents named you that?" he asked.

Armin: "It was my grandfather, sir!" he corrected.

Keith: "Arlert, why are you here?" he asked as he leaned in closer to his face to intimidate him.

Armin: "To contribute to humanity's victory, sir!" he said to Keith nervously.

Keith: "How very admirable. You should make first-rate Titan food! Third squad! About face!" he yelled out as he grabbed Armin's head and forcefully turned it around.

As Keith walked off to yell out someone else, (Y/n) remained, he walked up behind Armin and wrapped his arms around his neck, and surprising him.

(Y/n): "Don't worry about what he said Amon, he's just trying to scare you. You'll be fine, so relax ok?" he whispered into his ear softly.

Armin felt a shiver run down his spine and his face lit up.

Armin: "M-Miss G-Goddess, t-thank you! But my name is Armin." he told (Y/n).

(Y/n) eye's open in surprise and mentally scolded himself, he bit his lip a little, before recomposing himself. He was thankful no one notice his shocked expression or so he thought. Unknowingly to him, a certain tan skin girl next to Armin was looking at (Y/n) with the corner of her eye.

(Y/n): "I-I'm sorry Armin! I'm not very good with names, please forgive me." he apologized.

Armin only smiled, him hearing that the goddess was terrible with names reminded him of (Y/n). He also expected the goddess to be a bit more high and mighty, but he just found out they were kind.

Armin: "Don't worry Goddess, I had a friend who did the same." he said kindly.

(Y/n): "Please call me (F/n). We're all friends here." he told Armin before letting go of his neck.

As (Y/n) was about to turn around and head towards Keith, who was currently yelling at a girl with black hair, he stopped and noticed the girl next to Armin was looking at him. She was a tall, slender, and tan skin young woman with intimidating golden eyes. She has long bangs at the sides framing her face, which had freckles on it. She has brown hair styled into a ponytail with a red tie holding it.

She was staring at him intensely, which made (Y/n) slightly nervous, but he only smiled at her and waved a hello before turning towards Keith. He quickly made his way towards Keith with his smile never leaving his face.

(Y/n): 'Scary! I felt like she was tearing into my soul!' he thought to myself as he walked up to Keith with Violet behind him.

As (Y/n) walked behind Keith and Violet behind him, he passed several rows of cadets, three certain cadets stared at him in surprised, but didn't show it.