Chapter 4: The New Era Begins

(Y/n) = Your name

(F/n) = Fake name

(F/c) = Favorite color

(H/c) = Hair color

(S/c) = Skin color

Third Person P.O.V

It has been two years since the cadets enlisted and they had been going through difficult training since. Some had given up, but there were many who were determined to see it through. During these two years, (Y/n) had become fond of them and hope they would join the Garrison so they wouldn't die a early death at the hands of titans. But there was a new person that who he was very fond of. Krista Lenz.

For some reason he felt as if he knew her from somewhere but he never knew a Krista. The two of them seemed to befriend each other rather quickly and seemed to spend a abundance about of time together much to the annoyance of Kurome, but Violet indifferent about it as long as (Y/n) was happy. But the two sudden had another person join them after a month. Ymir. She suddenly came up to Krista and (Y/n) when they were eating breakfast together and sat between them and wrapped her arms around their necks. They seemed to welcome her with open arms.

After the first year, (Y/n) was seen as the big sister of the entire training camp because of all the support he gives to everyone. He would help them train if they were falling behind, wake everyone up each morning so they would be on time, help make breakfast, lunch, and dinner, though people were hesitant at first after what happen on the third day. But (Y/n) wasn't allowed to cook food since he was such a horrible cook. People would always refer (Y/n) as (F/n)-sis or Sis much to his joy though he did wish that he could tell them that he was a boy.

During the second year, (Y/n) was often seen leaving the training camp for half a month before returning to the training camp. He would go off to complete the Garrison's order, which was now complete and fully operational at a secluded location on the wall near the training camp, (Y/n) named it the "Iron Chariot".. Commander Pixie has more being built in hidden locations. For the past two years, (Y/n) had also created a brand new weapon to go with the Garrison's order to defeat the Colossal Titan. Newly design cannons with longer range and more fire power. He replaced the cannon balls with cartridges he used for his old canes ammunition, but it was just much larger now. Around the size of a toddler. The name he chose for this weapon is "Howitzer". It was fairly small though, it's cannon was five inch calibre and could be move around on metal wheels or be mounted on the wall like the older cannons, but unlike the old cannons,the Howitzer was more accurate and has better firepower despite the fact this version was only one design. When he presented this to Commander Pixie one night on the wall in Titans, he was more than happy with it and decided to add them on the Iron Chariot as well as replacing the older cannons of Trost to present them to the public. Though on that night after testing it, Keith had several complaints from the cadets about hearing explosions in the distance. After completing the Garrison's orders, (Y/n) had begun working on something for the Survey Corps with the new device he created for the Garrison's order.

But, now the cadets were training in hand-to-hand combat. This exercise was simply to teach them how to defend themselves when unarmed and dealing with a person, not a titan. Keith was going around examining the cadets, Violet was assisting (Y/n) with helping Krista fix her form. But near the edge of the training area where barb wire was placed up was Eren and Reiner training with one another.

Reiner came charging at Eren with a wooden knife like a bull. Eren was prepared for him and placed a hand on Reiner's chest and his other hand on his arm. He used Reiner's own weight and speed to flip him over and onto his back. Reiner hit the ground hard and groaned in pain, Eren saw this and reached down to him to offer him a hand up.