Chapter 17: Ikaros

(Y/n) = Your name

(F/c) = Favorite color

(H/c) = Hair color

(S/c) = Skin color

Third Person P.O.V

The aircraft flew over Reiner as everyone descended down upon him with (Y/n) watching with the rearview mirror. The moment he saw the light of the blast, he looked away and focused on flying. He heard the explosion of the blast... and felt his hands shaking. He just helped in killing his friend. 

Sure he killed his actual family but he felt nothing towards them. Reiner, on the other hand, was his friend, he was a motivation, supportive friend. (Y/n) didn't care that he was a traitor, he didn't care if Bertholdt or Annie were traitors. They were his friends. And no... he just help kill him.

(Y/n): "I hate this..." he said to himself.

Violet: "Luminary?" she called out from the seat behind him.

(Y/n): "...yes?" he asked as he slowly pulled the plane around.

Violet: "Hange is waving to us." she pointed out.

(Y/n) looked over the side and saw Hange waving to them as they were turning.

(Y/n): "She probably wants me to reload more Thunder Spears on the aircraft. Ask her if she wants me to reload at the flagship or in the air just in case anything happens." he told her.

Violet nodded her head as (Y/n) turn the aircraft back towards everyone. He made sure Violet was ready as he placed one hand on a lever next to him. Once they were close, he pulled it. Everyone on the ground watch as a trapdoor underneath the aircraft suddenly opened up and they watched as Violet came falling down from it. Some panic when seeing this but relaxed was Violet fired her anchors from her ODM to fly towards Hange as the aircraft flew over them.

Once Violet landed, she asked Hange the question (Y/n) had for her resulting in her calling over two people from her squad to give her four more Thunder Spears to attached to the aircraft. But as they were in the middle of this, Reiner let out a loud yell that echoed through the sky and was heard for miles.

Hange began yelling at everyone to attack Reiner once again only for Armin to spot something else in the air that wasn't (Y/n).

Armin: "Wait! We need to get away from Reiner! Up there! The Colossal Titan is coming! We'll all get blown away!" he warned them.

Hange: "Shit! Everyone, get away from the Armored Titan! The Colossal Titan is falling our way!" she ordered as everyone began flying away.

Violet: "What about Luminary?!" she asked.

Hange looked up to see (Y/n) still circling Reiner's position. He was unable to hear anyone from his height and the loud noise of his engine. (Y/n) only watched in confusion as everyone was moving away from Reiner. In his mind, he was sure that he was safe from his distance between them. But as he watched, he noticed something at the corner of his eye, he turned his head only to see Bertholdt falling from the sky with an opened barrel just below him. 

Bertholdt landed on the remains of the Armored Titan and near the exposed body of Reiner. He ended up discovering that Reiner was alive and looked up to see (Y/n)'s aircraft.

Bertholdt: "Amazing... you actually make a plane... and finally found your wings." he said as he looked up to (Y/n) as he continued to circle around and kept an eye on him.

(Y/n) wasn't sure of what to do. He wanted to fly further away since all he knew about the Colossal Titan was that it was more than capable of swatting him out of the air but if he did, there was a chance that they will lose Bertholdt again. So, he came to the conclusion that he needed to take the risk and stay near him for the time being.