L O C K E R O O M S

No one is whispering. Why would they? It's not like anyone saw me and Ace kiss, right?
I'm walking down the hallway of the school. Everyone is getting out of my way, no one messes with the bad ass.
I walk over to my locker, throw my bag in and slam the door, not bothered that it doesn't close properly.
Lauren Hawes, the ' mean girl', stands in my way. She has always thought she was the 'top dog'. Everyone knows I am. Not trying to be cocky or another, but it's true.
" What do you want Lauren?" I say bored. She rolls her eyes.
" I saw you walk home with Ace last week" she say, crossing her arms.
" So?" I say, what's her problem?
" So, I will tell your lover boys girl that he's cheating on her" she says matter of factly. She wouldn't do that? Would she?
Ace can't have Mackenzie leave him, he needs her support with what he's going through. Bad boys have a soft side too.

I have sport in fifth period, where I am supposed to change into the sport gear. Today, I came prepared. I bought along my Nikey Grey singlet with my adidas black leggings. I also have my new balance shoes. I get changed in the change rooms, then shove my stuff in my locker, and slam it shut. Ace is standing there, smirking. Holy Crap! Did he just watch me get changed?
" How long were you standing there?" I ask, hiding the panic.
" Long enough" he smirks. I get he's trying to end the convo, but still.
" Seriously, though, how long?" I say.
" I don't know" he smiles. He walks towards me, placing both hands beside my head on the locker behind me. He face is inches away from mine. I can feel his breath on my face, slow and steady.
He closes his eyes, I do to.
I feel his lips brush mine then-
" Ehem!" I hear a voice say. My eyes shot open. Mackenzie is standing there, with the deadliest look on her face. Lauren is standing behind her, smiling. Mackenzie then marches over to Ace, grabs him by the shirt and kisses him deeply. Then she walks over to me and slaps me across the face.
" He's mine, not yours!" She sneers.
She then pushes me against lockers and walks out, holding Aces hand. She slams the door behind them, but then I hear a click. She locked me in the change rooms.