F I N I S H E D

I go to school the next day, not caring about anything.
" So, bish, killing Ace with your problems again?" Mackenzie says, standing in my way.
I don't even hesitate. I have too much anger bottled up in my heart to even stop myself.
I slap her across the face and walk to my locker, throwing the bag at the door while walking past.
Should I even care about it been stolen?
" That's What cowards do!" Mackenzie spits.
I turn around and flip the bird at her. A crowd starts to form.
" Then what does that make you?" I ask, innocently.
I hear high heels coming from behind me. Lauren.
" what do you want?" I ask, turning around.
" You stole Ace and now he is going to die because you destroyed him!" She shouts, pushing me back.
What is it with everyone thinking I can just make someone get cancer? People are messed up.
" No, honey, the thing is he never wanted a tramp like you. We have gone through this and you just need to give up!" I say, pushing her back, harder, causing her to stumble. She covers it up.
She slaps me.
" Hey, that's my thing!" I shout, slapping her back.
Then, Mackenzie shouts something close to my ear, but I don't hear her. She has kicked my knees from behind, causing me to fall.
Then all the Queens followers join in on kicking me, once I have fallen to the ground. I'm winded, struggling for breath. I can't get up. Can't fight back.
But that's what they do, they wait till you're weaker so they can get to you easier. So they can win in an unfair fight.