W A G G I N G

I jump on Aces motorbike and wrap my arms around his torso.
" Where are you taking me?" I ask.
" You'll see" he replies.
He speeds off down the highway. I know where we are going.
The beach.

We arrive at the beach and to my surprise no one is there.
" Wanna go swimming?" Ace winks.
" It's very cold. Sure you will be tough enough to swim?" I ask. It was freezing. Why were we even hear? It started to rain and little drops of water fell onto my nose. Ace and I were standing inches apart.
" I'm not scared of getting a cold, are you?" He asks.
The rain started pouring harder. My clothes were soaked and hair was sticking to my face. Ace still looked perfect, even though his hair was mused and his clothes were wet. His eyes were studying me. Daring me to make a move. And I did.
I took off my jacket quickly, my boots, shirt and jeans followed. I was then down to my bra and undies.
" Race ya!" I shouted over the noise of rain.
I jumped into the ice cold water, but I felt paralysed by it's chill.
Then I splash came close to me. I resurfaced and saw Ace. He smirked.
Then he pulled me into a nice warm hug.
" I love you" he said.
I froze. Literally, cause I water was so cold. But then I wrapped my arms around him.
" I...I love you too" I say.
I felt goosebumps rise on his bare chest and stomach. He kissed me quickly.
" Cold?" I asked, pulling away.
" Hell yea" he admitted.
We walked back to our clothes but ran to a cave. We got dressed then waited for the Rain to pass. I wanted to be with him forever. I didn't want him to leave me.